Banner of Fiends

hamilcar

Killed the Banner of Fiends in the Dark Apocalypse event on the Everlasting server numerous times but can never get the badge, I've gotten every other badge except that one.  My wife on the same league got the badge and I did not.

Thanks for Keeping the Game Great

The team you are a part of must do at least 10% damage to whatever enemy is being attacked in order to qualify for any rewards.  During normal missions with your super group this happens automatically because all enemies are defeated by your team.  When attacking with a league against GMs, this becomes a matter of strategy.  My first guess is that the teams you're joining are not participating enough in the attack.  I always begin rallying my team as soon as the banners appear (whether I'm team lead or not.)  Usually by the second appearance of banners, everyone on the team has all badges.

Edit: It's also important that you attempt to earn every badge every time you play banners to help newcomers too.

Edited by Display Name

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!

When I've run leagues for this event I've made a point of trying to keep the teams all balanced, both in terms of number of players but I also try to even out the damage and support mix. If there's 1 person on team 6, that person is screwed.

• Like 1

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!