CoHSplasher

I was going through some stuff I've from when the game was live and ran across CoHSplasher. For those who maybe never heard of it, it allows you to change the music in the game as well as loading screen pics, etc. For instance, I had two different versions of Sinner's Prayer that would play whenever I went to Pocket D. Which one played depended on whether you were on the blue or red side. I've been trying to get it to work without a whole lot of luck. Is it workable? If so, do I need to install it somewhere in particular? Do something in particular? I've basically just installed it, aimed it to my SaveCoH folder and started loading music files and I'm not having any luck.

Thanks in advance,

SS

I alter my own sound music files though CoHSplasher would make it easier, but I do miss having my own loading and Icon screens.

Edit: Here's the other thread. Seems you need different versions to work with different parts of game.

Edited by Oubliette_Red

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.