No Incarnate XP for Giant Monsters in the Hive

Kyksie

5 minutes ago, Kyksie said:

Also, really, why can't we have nude characters? Come on, we're all at least 40 years old by now.

Not necessarily. I've met several kids in the homecoming version of the game. By that I mean both 20 year olds and true kids of 11. Parents teaching their kids to love the game to the next generation is a heart warming thing.

You can friend add me at the global handle Sweet Torment

I created Indomitable's Community Teleport Hub usage: /macro TP enterbasefrompasscode TOUR-5307

All 50+3 unless otherwise specified:

Indomitable: Sweet Torment, Firesoul, Rikti Relocators Inc

Excelsior: Silent as a Lamb, Spinner of Lives, Project ReNew, Mire Monstrosity, Mad Madam Maud (48), Tiki Tour Guide (50+0)

And spoiler warning:  Some fliers may have been passed out to trick-or-treaters yesterday advertising the existence of Homecoming.
Not saying it /did/ happen, I can't honestly confirm that.  Just that it may have probably perhaps potentially happened . . . 

But, actually, yes.  You CAN have nude characters.  Mods exist, at least for a certain subset of character models.  I'd personally like to see some gender equity in that department, but that's not the sort of content I imagine the Homecoming Devs plan to get anywhere near.

Interesting segue, by the way.  Start with the Giant Monster XP thing, and then just BAM!  Nudity.  That takes balls, as they say.