Banned On The Private Server Open Discussion

Sylar

Lets have a little talk, we have to talk about something here, if someone has broken a rule shouldnt that person at least be approached about the situation and given a chance to explain themselves?

We all have opinions on various subjects and i am not going to ignite any hostility or issue, i would rather just have an honest discussion over what i did wrong and why am i getting punished on the private server but not here? i didnt break any rules, i didnt harass or hurt anyone, and there is no proof of me doing so, just a ban to say i did something.

This started off when i made a fair video regarding the Thunderspy server, not everyone will agree and i accept that server is not for everyone, so evidently i got dragged into this mess by some people emailing me a bit of abuse about this, i expected as such to get that kind of response, but evidently its twice now that i have been banned.

I have said this before and i will say it again, it seems that whenever you have an opposing opinion, you get actioned by this server in one way or another, downvoted on reddit, banned on similar servers owned by that one guy, so why is this a probelm to me? imagine you had the chance to get your characters that you lost when the game shut down, well Leo took that away from me and that has upset me greatly, and not only that has made up some reason to get me banned, i mean, that's awful.

Feel free to discuss this if you wish, i will respond to those who are valid and respectful about this, if you came here to argue i wont bite, im not here for an argument, im here for answers.

Sylar/Sypher Vendetta/HixxyDubz

2019-11-04 21_25_42-.png

• Confused 1

• Jimmy locked this topic