Radio Missions in every zone regardless of level

Celtic Lass

Admittedly, I don't know the ins or outs of the game and I appreciate that making small changes can mean lots of time consuming programming in some cases,, but for those of us with newer machines that have the latest versions of Windows 10, some zones are painfully slow in loading. For me that is Peregrine Island and Founders Falls (so far, just got a new computer this week and was previously using Windows 8.1).

It would be nice, since you can already do tip missions in any zone you are inhabiting, if you could do radio missions in any zone (once your character reaches level 5, that is).  This wouldn't solve all problems, of course - there are still story arcs and other missions that are going to require specific city zones. but it would definitely help.

(Yes, I know that  could team up with a lower level team - but I would rather not have sacrifice powers to do so and sometimes, some of us like to solo for awhile).

Thank you to anyone who takes the time to read this.

Celtic Lass

I too have issues loading in to Peregrine, I think it's more to do with that zone than graphics issues there. No other zone loads so badly. 1 in 10 attempts just hangs and I get booted out to the login screen.

I wouldn't have an issue with your suggestion, but I suspect that one "issue" would be that with it, many probably wouldn't progress much beyond AP or KR, nice small zones, much easier to navigate.