Converting attuned IOs

Yomo Kimyata

Has anyone done any research on what level gets used when converting an attuned set?  I think Shinobu said a while back that it works off the lowest level available, but I don't think that's the case.  I also think Robotech Master said that he got a LotG by converting a defense IO that wouldn't have normally worked?  (I apologize if I am misremembering names or situations.)

I'm looking right now specifically at the recharge intensive pet category.  Call to Arms and Expedient Reinforcement overlap at 30, and they are the only two sets in the category.  You can convert a lvl 30 enhancement of either set into the other set.  Working as intended.

If you try to convert an attuned Expedient Reinforcement (lvl 30-50) by category, you have the option to do so, but the message pops up "Enhancement Conversion Failed" and no conversion occurs.

If you try to convert an attuned Call to Arms (lvl 10-30), there is no option to convert by category.

Does anyone have any other anecdotal evidence they can share?

• Like 1

Who run Bartertown?

I know for a fact that Attuned Air Burst doesn’t convert into anything else in the Targeted AoE category, it simply has no option in the window. It’s also the only one of the basic IO sets in that category that starts at level 10, while the others all start at 20.

• Like 1

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

13 minutes ago, GM Sijin said:

It picks a random level of the set's range for each conversion. It's a known issue for certain sets. No idea if\when it will be addressed.

Thank you!  I just put in hundreds of bids in order to test this out.  I don't know if it *needs* to be addressed, but the uncertainty was suspenseful.

Who run Bartertown?