Tequila Won't Patch

Goblin Queen

Previously, Mods have suggested throwing that URL in your browser and see if you Still get some sort of error. I don't recall what it means if you Do(n't), but that's a good next step to post the results on in the meantime.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Things to check:

-- Trying to play from School or Work?  Homecoming is starting to be added to services that offer "autofilters" to stop gaming at workplaces and K-12 schools.  Put simply, they do that for a reason.  Don't get in trouble over us... wait until you're home.  (If it's a College dorm, then talk to your IT Dept.  Most College IT groups are laid back enough to allow gaming use afterhours.)

-- Certain businesses such as hotels block uncommon websites as a method to get incidental fees from guests.  (Free Wi-Fi in hotels these days means Gmail, Facebook/FB Messenger, and Instagram and that's about it.  Want to do anything else like Netflix, Hulu, or Gaming? Charges are around $5-15 a night, otherwise it's blocked.)

-- Using a plug-in from your Anti-Virus to stop unknown websites? (Common with "suite" providers such as Norton, Kaspersky, etc.)  If the plugin allows exceptions, add homecomingservers.com and savecoh.com to your whitelist.

-- Regional outage?  I'm able to reach the manifest from where I am in the Central Time Zone, so the server is online.  Try it again later.  As a general check, do a Google search for a service like "is it down or just me?"

If none of the above apply, might be something to ask your ISP.

Edited by Tahquitz

Inactive account.

1 hour ago, Tahquitz said:

Things to check:

-- Trying to play from School or Work?  Homecoming is starting to be added to services that offer "autofilters" to stop gaming at workplaces and K-12 schools.  Put simply, they do that for a reason.  Don't get in trouble over us... wait until you're home.  (If it's a College dorm, then talk to your IT Dept.  Most College IT groups are laid back enough to allow gaming use afterhours.)

-- Certain businesses such as hotels block uncommon websites as a method to get incidental fees from guests.  (Free Wi-Fi in hotels these days means Gmail, Facebook/FB Messenger, and Instagram and that's about it.  Want to do anything else like Netflix, Hulu, or Gaming? Charges are around $5-15 a night, otherwise it's blocked.)

-- Using a plug-in from your Anti-Virus to stop unknown websites? (Common with "suite" providers such as Norton, Kaspersky, etc.)  If the plugin allows exceptions, add homecomingservers.com and savecoh.com to your whitelist.

-- Regional outage?  I'm able to reach the manifest from where I am in the Central Time Zone, so the server is online.  Try it again later.  As a general check, do a Google search for a service like "is it down or just me?"

If none of the above apply, might be something to ask your ISP.

None of those things but I did just patch again and it's automagically working. I'll take it! Thanks!

• Like 1