Suggestion that may backfire: Neutral Alignment Zone Accessibility

I may be slightly confused about how Alignments work in this game, but I believe the original Hero Alignment still exists in the game as a Neutral Alignment (no icon in the Status Window).  This alignment acts like the Hero Alignment for Zone Permissions, but the Praetorian Alignments for Badges.  I would like to propose that this Alignment allow access to ALL Zones (Villain Zones, PVP, and Praetorian Zones), not just Hero.  

Now, of course, this is NOT an alignment which you are supposed to be able to achieve . . . so it's likely that my efforts to see this Alignment officially recognized may backfire and have access to this Alignment closed off as a bug.  I feel that would be regrettable . . . but I understand if it's a can of worms that poses too many risks to the stability of the game.

As far as I'm aware being Vigilante or Rogue alignment allows access to all zones in the game.  Vigilante is basically Hero and can only get hero missions but has access to Villain zones and can join Villain teams.  Rogue is the same from the Villain side, access to all zones but only can take Villain missions, but can join Hero teams.

Guardian Survivor, occasional tanker and player of most AT's.

Guides: Invulnerability Tankers, The first 20 levels.  Invulnerability Tankers Soft Cap defense

Spoiler

Sorry, I suppose my "I may be slightly confused" part was misleading.  I understand how Alignments are supposed to work during gameplay.  I meant that I don't know all the details of the Alignment code working in the background.

I'm essentially asking for a reward for figuring out how to make a character without an Alignment, basically.  Rather than an Unaligned character being a "Hero with Praetorian Badges," I'd like for the Unaligned character to be a character with access to all of the Hero Contacts and Zones AND all of the Villain Contacts and Zones.  Or hell, even if they do have access to /any/ Contacts, but still have access to the Zones, I'd be happy.

You want a reward for being a bad boy and breaking the game? I think you only deserve Villain Contacts.

It does bring up an interesting point... Can Rogues do Newpaper Missions in Paragon and Vigilantes do Radio Missions in Rogue Islands? That would be a huge area of content they probably SHOULD have build in.

I am curious if they will add more alignment's in the future. Maybe something more integrated of Chaos Vs. Order than the Resistance Vs. Loyalists only vaguely suggests.

• Retired Game Master
1 hour ago, FDR's Think Tank said:

Can Rogues do Newpaper Missions in Paragon and Vigilantes do Radio Missions in Rogue Islands?

Nope. You don't even have access to the newspaper/radio on the opposite side. You DO have the "right" one and can pick up missions from it however.

• Like 2