Pylon Test Run Submittable Form

Sir Myshkin

After some consideration, and a few folks bringing up the idea of a consolidated Pylon Run collection, I put together a submission form through Google's Form for folks to dump their run times into. The form itself will run through the standard qualifiers (AT, Powersets, etc) and give a place to submit the text data (for stacked archiving), a place to submit time for cumulative collection, and also time for AT specific so we can see each scaled out. I figured I'd make a direct topic about it for those that don't typically check that thread on a regular basis to request everyone who has submitted run times go back and submit them to the form so they can be properly tracked going forward. There's 21 pages of content at this point so doing it myself is beyond a reasonable task and is going to require consistent use going forward to be relevant.

The form is found here.

The results page can be found here.

I've put both in my signature going forward so that they can be easily found throughout the forum as I go about my regular random postage. I'm not in any way, shape, or form looking for this to replace the Pylon Thread itself, and do not want it do that. The request was simply made multiple times for some kind of solution to the issue of allocated results, and this is currently the best, simplest way to aggregate those results as a community. The form itself also doesn't really require any maintenance and is self-graphing. If there's every any significant alteration or adjustment (ie: new powerset), adding that information is super easy and doesn't impact the standing results data in any way. Please continue to also utilize and post in the Pylon Thread, but for posterity I encourage dropping those times in this form as well. I will reach out to the original creator of that thread but I doubt they'll respond (haven't logged in since July) to see about having it added to the first post.

Any thoughts, questions, or otherwise about the form please speak up, it's still early enough in its creation to be pliable and issues corrected if there are any.

And if anyone wants to volunteer going through some (or all) of the thread to pull the data out and submit it to the form, let me know so we can coordinate that task more effectively (as in avoid duplicate work).

• Thanks 1

On 11/22/2019 at 8:43 PM, Eva Destruction said:

Well I was going to add myself to your form but either I'm blind or you're missing Fire Blast.

Yeah, it is missing. Possible I deleted it unknowingly when I merged the categories. The page won’t load the edit format on mobile so I’ll fix it later this evening when I’m home and update this post when it’s fixed. Thanks for letting me know!

Took 25 minutes to get the page script to stop failing when I tried to edit it, that was weird, but it's fixed now. Fire Blast is back on the Ranged list.

Edited by Sir Myshkin