Vidiotmaps Map Overlay

Yamato

It works fine, just extract the data folder into the Tequila base folder.

However, some areas never had a Vidiotmaps map, like Faultline Echo, so be ready to do some searching for badges in some areas.

Thank you.

It works fine, just extract the data folder into the Tequila base folder.

However, some areas never had a Vidiotmaps map, like Faultline Echo, so be ready to do some searching for badges in some areas.

Regarding this and I mentioned it in another thread: I did reach out to TheSteiner but it seems likely that he will not be continuing this project. So until someone else takes up the mantle, we won't get those maps.

I'd forgotten all about this addon for the game.  Thanks!  I had a copy stored away on my computer, but the link seems to be more up to date than what I had.  I'll have to wait until server maintenance is over to give it a try.

Also extra thanks for letting us know where to install the thing.  I'll have my fingers crossed.  If I don't post again here later today, then you know it must have worked.  =)

EDIT:  Yep, it works just fine!  I was briefly in Atlas Park and it looks good as well.

"The Sky is not the limit to Mastery, for (as any science fiction enthusiast can tell you) there are infinite worlds left to explore once the sky is left behind." From "Role Playing Mastery", by Gary Gygax.