Electric/Time

Snarky

Still looking for my ranged build.  I have only 50’d a few blasters and my only incarnate was an energy energy back on live

i take zero melee on Blasters. If i want to Blap i will Brute.  Just easier by far for me

i am taking stealth invisibilty and hover.  Am looking at Teleportation set.  And possibly the 30sec insubstantial power in invisibility. Really want a powerful sneaky guy. Fast and efficient. But built as a team character. Not support. Just a character that works best with 7 meat shields around. So mostly task forces etc

obviously looking at softcapping ranged defense

how effective is the tier 1 time power? It Debuffs does no damage and the range is a little short. Its one of the 3 that work while mezzed. Thats all i know

what other power sets should i look at.  Hasten? Force of will? Etc

Edited by Snarky

1 hour ago, HelenCarnate said:

Water is a great primary if you want to stay at range. 

I am so picky. I have a difficult time with certain elements being heroic.  Energy. Check. Electric. Meh. Ice sometimes. Fire - firefist!!!  Water-  water?   I love energy. Can work that 10 different concepts in my sleep.   Uilt for blapping. Water.  Put on college hat. Study. Theorize.  Hmmmm.  Still working on it.  Seems—- dry

You can be a mental martial artist.  Psy Blast/Ninja.  Only the nuke will put you in melee range (assuming skipping the melee powers in Ninja) and it has a built in stealth and with 1 IO that gets you to invisibility levels.  It also has an AoE placate which could be used instead of having to go into the concealment pool as you would have the ability to be invis to most mobs and a panic button to get stuff to stop attacking you so you can heal up.  It also has Blinding Powder which takes confuse sets.  The purple confuse set has great set bonuses for ranged players.