Friends requests

Display Name

That didn't make much sense, I guess.  How 'bout "Requested features for the Friends list?"

1) I don't use Server.  I never use Server.  I don't know anyone who uses Server.  I'm willing to sacrifice the convenience of those who use Server to get rid of it.  Or, at least...

2) I want to select "Global Friends" one time account wide.  I want to adjust each of the column sizes one time account wide.  The Archetype column is always too narrow, etc.  And then I want to log back in to the same settings over and over.

I can already adjust my Friends settings account wide once each time I login.  So it's not like I'm not already spoiled rotten!

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!

Simply move Global to the top of the list so it's the first one to come up, that solves the server friends issue... that I agree almost nobody uses.  It moves the seldom used server friends option below the widely used Global option so most of us get the selection we use by default and those who use Server still have it available.

Guardian Survivor, occasional tanker and player of most AT's.

Guides: Invulnerability Tankers, The first 20 levels.  Invulnerability Tankers Soft Cap defense

Spoiler

27 minutes ago, boggo2300 said:

Or, even better, leave it entirely alone, if you are to lazy to click on a dropdown and select another option why the hell should I pay for it?

And just why would you pay for it?

Guardian Survivor, occasional tanker and player of most AT's.

Guides: Invulnerability Tankers, The first 20 levels.  Invulnerability Tankers Soft Cap defense

Spoiler