Sapper Build

jonwol2

Below is my first attempt at a sapper build. I have tested it on a few different farms with relative success, but I know there is a ton of room for improvement.

The idea is to stealth in, short circuit, power sink and finish with thunderous blast. This leaves most mobs short of an EB or AV completely drained of endurance. Ball Lightning picks off any units with remaining endurance.

I am very aware that my defenses are lacking and resists are not capped. Slotting 3 dmg IOs and 3 end mod IOs in both Ball and TB severely hurt set bonuses, but I see no other way of effectively building for end drain. 6 dmg would leave me with little to no end sapping ability and 6 end mod would be overkill. 

This build is primarily meant to be support focused - I am well aware endurance sapping is probably the least effective secondary effect / debuff, but I wanted to give it an honest go. I chose Barrier for my lack of defense / resist caps and Gravitic for its -recovery procs. 

TLDR; This is my attempt at a sapper build - any critiques, feedback, suggestions, etc. are welcome!    

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Technology Sentinel
Primary Power Set: Electrical Blast
Secondary Power Set: Electric Armor
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Concealment
Ancillary Pool: Electricity Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Lightning Bolt -- SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprSntWar-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprSntWar-Rchg/+Absorb(43)
Level 1: Charged Armor -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(15), UnbGrd-ResDam(17), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(17), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(19), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(19)
Level 2: Charged Shield -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(21), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(21)
Level 4: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 6: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(7), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(7), EnrMnp-EndMod(9), EnrMnp-EndMod/Rchg(9), EnrMnp-Stun%(11)
Level 8: Conductive Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(23), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(23), Ags-ResDam(25)
Level 10: Zapping Bolt -- Dvs-Acc/Dmg(A), Dvs-Dmg/EndRdx(11), Dvs-Dmg/Rchg(13), Dvs-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), Dvs-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15)
Level 12: Energize -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(25), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(27), Prv-Heal/Rchg(27), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(29), Prv-Absorb%(29)
Level 14: Tesla Cage -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(33), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(37), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(39)
Level 16: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 18: Static Shield -- ImpSki-ResDam/EndRdx(A), ImpSki-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 20: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 22: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(40), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(40), UnbGrd-Max HP%(40)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(42), LucoftheG-Def(42)
Level 26: Short Circuit -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(31), PrfShf-Acc/Rchg(31), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(33)
Level 28: Lightning Reflexes -- Run-I(A)
Level 30: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(37), Rct-ResDam%(37)
Level 32: Thunderous Blast -- OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End(A), OvrFrc-Dmg/End/Rech(33), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(34), EnrMnp-EndMod(34), EnrMnp-EndMod/Rchg(34), EnrMnp-Stun%(36)
Level 35: Power Sink -- EnrMnp-EndMod(A), EnrMnp-EndMod/Rchg(36), EnrMnp-Stun%(36)
Level 38: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 41: Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 44: Chain Fences -- EnfOpr-Acc/Rchg(A), EnfOpr-EndRdx/Immob(45), EnfOpr-Acc/EndRdx(45), EnfOpr-Immob/Rng(45), EnfOpr-Acc/Immob/Rchg(46), EnfOpr-Acc/Immob(46)
Level 47: Havoc Punch -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(48), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(48), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(50), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(50)
Level 49: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Opportunity 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(42), Pnc-Heal/+End(43)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(43)
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon 
Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany 
Level 50: Ion Core Final Judgement 
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment 
Level 50: Gravitic Core Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Clockwork Radial Superior Ally 
------------

Edited by jonwol2

Short circuit has such a ridiculous windup could you stealth in and get ball lighting and chain link fences off in same time frame?  I am honestly curious I haven't tried this on my sapper.  I really love the short time on chain link fences that's a really fun power but not sure how the endurance drain is on it.

Also I will reiterate my prior point to squeeze in lighting field, I know with resistance set you don't want to eat the alpha but once you have them sapped its a great power to keep them sapped while you finish off the spawn.

Lightning Field drains 3% (base) once every 2 seconds.  Even enhanced, it isn't actually draining much at all.

10 damage (base) every 2 seconds also doesn't add up to much.  As a toggle, procs are worthless in it.

Ball Lightning and and Chain Fences both drain 10 or less.  So both back to back drain less than 1/3 of what SC drains.

SC from stealth may or may not work.  I'm not sure when the "notify" for the mobs happens.  But, followed by TB, nothing hit has any End left and has recovery debuffed (the important part of keeping mobs out of End).  The recovery debuffs last 10 seconds (SC) and 20 seconds (TB).

Unfortunately, that plan means you eat the Alpha before they are drained either way.

The ATO +Absorb in TB, leading with TB, may resolve that, as the near guaranteed Absorb from hitting multiple things could eat the alpha, at least somewhat.

edit:  Power Sink is faster than SC.  It may be better to depend on the TB recovery debuff and do TB (+absorb) and PS instead.  Not sure.

edit2:  In support of a group, the stealthing in/alpha taking are irrelevant if someone else it taking the Alpha.

Edited by Caulderone

16 hours ago, Caulderone said:

The ATO +Absorb in TB, leading with TB, may resolve that, as the near guaranteed Absorb from hitting multiple things could eat the alpha, at least somewhat.

edit:  Power Sink is faster than SC.  It may be better to depend on the TB recovery debuff and do TB (+absorb) and PS instead. 

I thought about this a bit and although the idea is very sound I ultimately think there’s no way I can put the ATO absorb proc in TB. I need the 5 piece bonus from Sentinel’s Ward in order to get smashing, lethal and melee defense. If I put this in TB then I’m cutting out the end mods currently slotted which defeats the purpose of the build. What I could do is shift PS’s current slots and set with SC’s current slots and set, making PS more of the hard end sucker after TB given it’s faster animation time. 

I’ve also been experimenting with dropping zapping bolt and picking up lightning field and 6 slotting it with Spr Avalanche for the set bonuses, but based on your information above this may not be worth. 

Messed around with your build a bit and ended up rounding out resistances and defenses a little bit more.  I took out the two sets of Energy Manipulators.  I get what you are trying to do with the sapping and the stunning, but the additional sapping and -recovery is negligible in ball lightning, the enhancement values from those IOs are capped at level 20 (the range limit for that set), and the stun is low mag, short lived, and low chance to proc.  You'll get better mitigation from the +absorb discussed or with slotting the entire Overwhelming Force set and having the knockdown proc.  In compensation for the loss of -end and -recovery I switched to the radial version of Ion.

Hero Plan by Mids' Hero Designer 1.962
http://www.cohplanner.com/

Elec x3 Sentinel Sapper: Level 50 Technology Sentinel
Power Pool: Concealment

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Lightning Bolt -- SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprOppStr-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprOppStr-Rchg/+Opportunity(43)
Level 1: Charged Armor -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(15), UnbGrd-ResDam(17), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(17), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(19), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(19)
Level 2: Charged Shield -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(21), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(21)
Level 4: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(46)
Level 6: Ball Lightning -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(9), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(11)
Level 8: Conductive Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam(23), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(23), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 10: Zapping Bolt -- Dvs-Acc/Dmg(A), Dvs-Dmg/EndRdx(11), Dvs-Dmg/Rchg(13), Dvs-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), Dvs-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15)
Level 12: Energize -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(25), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(27), Prv-Heal/Rchg(27), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(29), Prv-Absorb%(29)
Level 14: Tesla Cage -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(33), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(37), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(39)
Level 16: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 18: Static Shield -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam(31)
Level 20: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 22: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(40), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(40), UnbGrd-Max HP%(40)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(42), LucoftheG-Def(42)
Level 26: Short Circuit -- EffAdp-EndMod(A), EffAdp-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(31), EffAdp-EndMod/Acc(31), EffAdp-EndMod/Rchg(33)
Level 30: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(37), Rct-ResDam%(37)
Level 32: Thunderous Blast -- SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprSntWar-Dmg/Rchg(33), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(34), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprSntWar-Rchg/+Absorb(36)
Level 35: Power Sink -- EffAdp-EndMod(A), EffAdp-EndMod/Rchg(36), EffAdp-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(36)
Level 38: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A)
Level 41: Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A)
Level 44: Chain Fences -- TraoftheH-Acc/Rchg(A), TraoftheH-EndRdx/Immob(45), TraoftheH-Acc/EndRdx(45), TraoftheH-Immob/Acc(45), TraoftheH-Acc/Immob/Rchg(46), TraoftheH-Dam%(46)
Level 47: Havoc Punch -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(48), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(48), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(50), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(50)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(42), Pnc-Heal/+End(43)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(43)
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon
Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment
Level 50: Gravitic Core Flawless Interface
Level 50: Clockwork Radial Superior Ally
Level 50: Ion Radial Final Judgement
------------

@Bionic_FleaThanks for the build / suggestions! After looking it over, I was wondering - is there any world where giving up Zapping Bolt and Tesla Cage becomes worth? Assuming I am focusing solely on AoE sapping enemy mobs as much as possible, could something like the following build actually be effective?

Level 50 Technology Sentinel
Power Pool: Leadership

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Lightning Bolt -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(15), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(17), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(19), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(31)
Level 1: Charged Armor -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(3), UnbGrd-ResDam(3), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(5), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(5), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(9)
Level 2: Charged Shield -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(31), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(34)
Level 4: Ball Lightning -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(37), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(39), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(40)
Level 6: Conductive Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(7), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(7), Ags-ResDam(9)
Level 8: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 10: Energize -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(11), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(11), Prv-Heal/Rchg(13), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(13), Prv-Absorb%(15)
Level 12: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 14: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 16: Static Shield -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam(17)
Level 18: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 20: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(21), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(21), UnbGrd-Max HP%(29)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(23), LucoftheG-Def(23)
Level 24: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(25), Rct-ResDam%(25)
Level 26: Short Circuit -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(27), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(27), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(29)
Level 30: Tactics -- RctRtc-ToHit(A), RctRtc-Pcptn(31)
Level 32: Thunderous Blast -- SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprSntWar-Dmg/Rchg(33), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprSntWar-Rchg/+Absorb(34)
Level 35: Power Sink -- EffAdp-EndMod/Rchg(A), EffAdp-EndMod(36), EffAdp-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(36), EffAdp-Acc/Rchg(40), EffAdp-EndMod/Acc(40), EffAdp-EndMod/EndRdx(43)
Level 38: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 41: Havoc Punch -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(43), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(43)
Level 44: Chain Fences -- EnfOpr-Acc/Rchg(A), EnfOpr-EndRdx/Immob(45), EnfOpr-Acc/EndRdx(45), EnfOpr-Immob/Rng(45), EnfOpr-Acc/Immob/Rchg(46), EnfOpr-Acc/Immob(46)
Level 47: Lightning Field -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(48), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(48), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(50)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(36), Pnc-Heal/+End(37)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(37)
------------

My "Sapper" is a Kinetics/Electric Defender.
With Transference and Short Circuit he can keep most enemies drained of endurance.

Add in Power Sink and you have a trifecta of energy draining heavy hitters. 

Plus the constant barrage of Electric Powers (Ball Lightning, etc) add additional drains.
It is very effective.

7 hours ago, jonwol2 said:

@Bionic_FleaThanks for the build / suggestions! After looking it over, I was wondering - is there any world where giving up Zapping Bolt and Tesla Cage becomes worth? Assuming I am focusing solely on AoE sapping enemy mobs as much as possible, could something like the following build actually be effective?

"Effective" is a subjective term in this context.  I would not give up my two highest ST damage powers for Lightning Field, but you might find it fun and effective.

It seems to me that for this to work right, you need to run in and Power Sink or Short Circuit everyone and then hit them with Thunderous Blast.  Everything is then drained and/or dead.  Lightning Field will draw aggro before you ever get a chance to fire anything else.  Additionally, without your two ST heavy hitters you might find it difficult to take down hard bosses, EBs, and AVs.

Look you can make /electric armor work by spending a fortune on it or you could just make and electric/EA or Electric/IA sentinel.  I have both in the low 40s and they both work well with the EA being clearly superior.  EA is more cohesive set that lets you weather alpha much easier but it blooms later than IA in terms of sapping.   I can see a world where a ton of time and IO's makes IA superior late game but EA works great for leveling.  Either way both sets have two distinct advantages defense and a heal and that layering makes all the difference in the world.

Electric Armor gets a lot of love for being able to cap more resistances than any other set except maybe DA but with a cap of 75 versus 90 you diminish the value of its biggest advantages.   Defense/Heals/Absorb all give you time to sap and you need that with electrics aoe having such long animation times.  I just don't see Electric Armor ending up a top performer, viable with a fortune in IO's but definitely limited.

• 4 months later

My Ele/Ele/Fire Build. 

Level 50 Magic Sentinel
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Fire Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Charged Bolts -- SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(27), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(31), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(34), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40)
Level 1: Charged Armor -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(15), UnbGrd-ResDam(15), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(17), GldArm-3defTpProc(17)
Level 2: Ball Lightning -- SprOppStr-Rchg/+Opportunity(A), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg(3), SprOppStr-Dmg/Rchg(5), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(13)
Level 4: Charged Shield -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(5), Prv-Heal(11), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(13)
Level 6: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(7), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(7), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(9), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 8: Conductive Shield -- Ags-Psi/Status(A), Ags-ResDam(19), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(21), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(21), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(23)
Level 10: Energize -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(11)
Level 12: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 14: Boxing -- GldStr-%Dam(A)
Level 16: Static Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(19), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(23), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(40)
Level 18: Voltaic Sentinel -- EffAdp-EndMod/EndRdx(A), EffAdp-EndMod(39), EffAdp-EndMod/Rchg(39), EffAdp-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(40)
Level 20: Grounded -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A)
Level 22: Super Jump -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 24: Tough -- RctArm-EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam(25), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(25), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(27)
Level 26: Short Circuit -- SprSntWar-Rchg/+Absorb(A), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg(46), SprSntWar-Dmg/Rchg(46), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50)
Level 28: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(29), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(29), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(31), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 30: Lightning Reflexes -- Run-I(A)
Level 32: Thunderous Blast -- SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(33), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(33), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(34), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34)
Level 35: Fire Cages -- EnfOpr-Acc/Immob(A), EnfOpr-Acc/Immob/Rchg(36), EnfOpr-Acc/Rchg(36), EnfOpr-EndRdx/Immob(36), EnfOpr-Acc/EndRdx(37), EnfOpr-Immob/Rng(37)
Level 38: Aim -- RctRtc-ToHit(A), RctRtc-ToHit/Rchg(39)
Level 41: Fire Sword Circle -- SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(42), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43)
Level 44: Tesla Cage -- SprEnt-Rchg/AbsorbProc(A), SprEnt-Acc/Hold/End/Rchg(45), SprEnt-Acc/Hold(45), SprEnt-Hold/Rchg(45), SprEnt-End/Rchg(50), SprEnt-Acc/Hold/End(50)
Level 47: Warmth -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg(48), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(48), Prv-Heal(48)
Level 49: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
------------