help with macro?

romanflask2

I was wondering if there is a step by step guide to turn everything in to red inspirations? I have searched and found some that touch the subject but no that explain in detail how to do it then how to use it in game.  I really know nothing about them. there is a lot of info but it all takes in consideration that u already know how to use them and bind them. not even sure what to type when in game to get it to work, or the one I read on how to do it binds e with it, but I use e to move with so was hoping to change it to m or something different. any help would be appreciated . thanks

From this thread in one of the drop-down spoiler boxes, in a guide put together by Warlark. 

Here we have more content submitted by the amazing Luka. That's @Luka#8022 on Discord and @12thPowerhere on the forums.

He made a set of binds and macros that will combine your inspirations, eat reds until they are gone, and trigger the power for that key if there are no more reds to eat.

Note that if you start with an entire tray full of reds, this will make you eat them all before you start using your powers. WELL worth the convenience IMNSHO but this could be a sticking point for some people so I wanted to be very clear about this functionality before anyone even starts looking at the binds.

First, you will create five macros. These macros will be placed in tray 6 in the order they are created.

54bc61480c27913a709636f450a8e4f9.png

/macro_image "Inspiration_Damage_Lvl_4" "BOOM!" "insp_exec_name enrage$$insp_exec_name Focused_Rage$$insp_exec_name Righteous_Rage"
/macro_image "Inspiration_science_breakthru_Lvl_1" "Combine 1" "inspcombine insight enrage$$inspcombine luck enrage$$inspcombine catch_a_breath enrage$$inspcombine respite enrage$$inspcombine sturdy enrage"
/macro_image "Inspiration_science_breakthru_Lvl_2" "Combine 2" "inspcombine keen_insight focused_rage$$inspcombine good_luck focused_rage$$inspcombine take_a_breather focused_rage$$inspcombine dramatic_improvement focused_rage"
/macro_image "Inspiration_science_breakthru_Lvl_3" "Combine 3" "inspcombine uncanny_insight righteous_rage$$inspcombine phenomenal_luck righteous_rage$$inspcombine second_wind righteous_rage$$inspcombine resurgence righteous_rage"
/macro_image "Inspiration_Eden_Trial" "Combine 4" "$$inspcombine rugged focused_rage$$inspcombine robust righteous_rage"

/macro_image "Inspiration_Damage_Lvl_4" "BOOM!" "insp_exec_name enrage$$insp_exec_name Focused_Rage$$insp_exec_name Righteous_Rage"
/macro_image "Inspiration_science_breakthru_Lvl_1" "Combine 1" "inspcombine insight enrage$$inspcombine luck enrage$$inspcombine catch_a_breath enrage$$inspcombine respite enrage$$inspcombine sturdy enrage"
/macro_image "Inspiration_science_breakthru_Lvl_2" "Combine 2" "inspcombine keen_insight focused_rage$$inspcombine good_luck focused_rage$$inspcombine take_a_breather focused_rage$$inspcombine dramatic_improvement focused_rage"
/macro_image "Inspiration_science_breakthru_Lvl_3" "Combine 3" "inspcombine uncanny_insight righteous_rage$$inspcombine phenomenal_luck righteous_rage$$inspcombine second_wind righteous_rage$$inspcombine resurgence righteous_rage"
/macro_image "Inspiration_Eden_Trial" "Combine 4" "$$inspcombine rugged focused_rage$$inspcombine robust righteous_rage"

Copy each line, starting at /macro_image and paste it into your chat box then press enter. It'll make a new "power" appear. Repeat for all five. The first will use a red inspiration. The rest are all combination ones. 

2 hours ago, romanflask2 said:

but I use e to move with so was hoping to change it to m or something different. any help would be appreciated

Look for something like "/bind e" and change it to "/bind m" - macros are fairly straightforward when you get used to them, but completely bewildering while you get started. 

Edited by Gulbasaur
  • Like 1
Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

That's the hard way.  Easier to block out the larger and medium insp at the P2W, all awaken as well,and just eat the massive amount of small insp that drop converter to red.  You don't really need a massive complicated macro it's just a simple bind to key.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

39 minutes ago, Outrider_01 said:

Easier to block out the larger and medium insp at the P2W, all awaken as well,and just eat the massive amount of small insp that drop converter to red.  

Just to clarify what I think Outrider is saying is to keep all small insps and convert non-reds.  That will get you a decent amount of reds.

But note that blocking insps means exactly that -- the blocked insps won't be turned into small insps. So don't get surprised if you get less insps in total when you block insps. 

2 hours ago, Olly said:

Just to clarify what I think Outrider is saying is to keep all small insps and convert non-reds.  That will get you a decent amount of reds.

But note that blocking insps means exactly that -- the blocked insps won't be turned into small insps. So don't get surprised if you get less insps in total when you block insps. 

Yeah, was at work.  Less will drop but you should be killing faster when you max damage cap to make up for it.

1. Go to P2W vendor, Inspiration Drops, Reject Resurrection Inspirations, Reject Protection Inspirations (status protection), just below that Reject Medium and Large Inspirations.  Now only the smallest will drop.

2. use this bind

/bind ` "inspexec_name enrage$$inspcombine respite enrage$$inspcombine catch_a_breath enrage$$inspcombine insight enrage$$inspcombine sturdy enrage$$inspcombine luck enrage"

Copy from / slash all the way to the end " parenthesis or it will mess up.  Essential /bind -> enrage"  and also after /bind is ` tilde key next to 1...you can /bind T or what ever of your choice key by changing it. (color doesn't matter, its just to make it more visible on the forum)

3. Buy 3 Greens, 3 Blues, 3 Yellows, 3 Oranges, 3 Purples.   This will help you test and use the binding. That key will both USE small reds AND make them at the same time. Might want to try another character first, so you don't mess up your settings on the main one.  Even a level 2 has 4 inspiration slots if you want to test it, just buy 3 of any kind and click that bind to get a red. Then try different colors to confirm it.

4.  There are buffs at the P2W as well, You can find it at Wares>Temporary Powers>Combat>Recovery Serum / Medipack (seperate powers) Serum / Medipack are very cheap.  Last buff, is Kinetic Damper same area but its just a Smash/Lethal damage resist  toggle unless you really need it, it costs endurace to run.  These powers are super cheap.

5. under Temp>Buffs>Amplifiers for 3 Survival/Offense/Defense buffs which give minor buffs to help cap out things like 45% soft cap or speed up the killing, but its very minor and at 50 its 2.5 million a pop.  They do help though, these are passive buffs.

4 and 5 if its for a farmer, then its not really necessary.  Can also change enrage in the line for "luck" but its a pain in the ass replacing every one of them, if you need defense.  Other inspirations are up to you, but usually its +damage or +defense.

and I hope this works.  Trying to give step by steps instructions from the guy who told me about it, I am not so good at showing other people sometimes when repeating them 😖

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer