Farm fresh builds! *Farming focused builds and tips*

Warlawk

While I was away, the devs took Farming out behind the shed and put two rounds in the back of its head. The raw inf income in this thread is simply not possible any more and some aspects of the builds have been nerfed. The thread is being left up for reference as much of it is still relevant but be sure you check the current state of the game before committing to anything.

So I've been doing some testing and refining on my farmer builds and wanted to start up a bit of a repository for farming builds. There are some builds scattered here and there through the forums and discord but nothing terribly centralized. I have a selection of 3 4 traditional /fire brutes with different primaries that can all farm at 2 million influence per minute or higher. I will also have a follow up post with 3 alternate scrappers, one is a dedicated farmer and two are traditional builds that are capable of farming at respectable rates. I'm not claiming any of these are the end-all-be-all of farming builds but I haven't seen any posts so far with a combination of builds and expected results so I figured I would put this out there.

Statement #1: I'm a lazy bastard.

Some of the builds are unfinished (In terms of incarnates, IO builds are all complete). I play said builds using a Logitech mouse macro because I can't be assed to pay full attention when I'm farming. This means that the rotations are not perfect, sometimes powers get missed, sometimes things like Ion Judgement get fired off at like 6 targets. This isn't going to change, and the numbers in this post will reflect that non-perfect level of play. I think this probably gives a more realistic expected result than snapshot perfect rotations and such... but mostly, see statement #1.

Statement #2: Assumptions are made.

The core farmers were run on Arc# 2915. This is  $Comic Con Fire Farm$ by @brigg and is clamped at level 49. I'll explain why this is important at the bottom of the post for those who don't know about it. Inf gain was tracked with Herostats. Each run starts with a tray full of small red inspirations. Reds are popped as needed (in my case, rapidly at the beginning of the run because it's part of my macro and... see Statement #1), then combined throughout the remainder of the run. The timer continues to run from the moment zone in is completed on mission 1 until Exit is clicked on mission 5. Lore, Hybrid and Judgement are used on cooldown throughout the run. Runs are full but not 100% complete in that all packs are cleared but I don't chase down every straggler. The NPC is used to help gather mobs and Ball Lightning is used to pull packs that patrol nearby to cut down on potential travel time.

The core farmers are all brutes with the /fire secondary, bottom line is nothing can keep up with this, it's the gold standard of farming for a reason.

Inf Per Minute Inf Per Hour Clear Time
Rad/Fire (New) 2,300,107 138,006,431 23:20
Spines/Fire 2,295,431 137,725,907 21:59
Rad/Fire (Old) 2,288,810 137,328,603 Unavailable
Savage/Fire 2,250,996 135,059,786 22:28
Claws/Fire (Farm) 2,170,498 130,229,936 23:14
Claws/Fire (Content) 2,105,686 126,341,219 24:38
Elec/Fire 2,010,323 120,619,380 25:02

The clear times listed above start once loaded into the first mission but before moving or activating anything and end when the Exit button is clicked at the end of mission 5. This does include load times out and back into missions throughout the arc.

Both the Rad and Spines are complete, full builds with full T4 incarnates (Assault, Ion, Carnies Radial, Reactive, Ageless and Musculature).

Switched both Rad and Spines to Degenerative T4 and they both saw small increases of less than 100K.

Savage now has T4 Musculature, Ageless, Reactive, Hybrid and Lore with T3 Ion.

SS Now has T4 Musculature and ageless with T3 Reactive, Assault and Ion, no lore slotted yet.

Claws (Farm) has T3 Musculature, Assault, Ageless, Degenerative, Ion and T3 Banished Pantheon.

Claws (Content) has T4 Agility, Barrier, Assault, Degenerative, Ion and T3 Banished Pantheon.

Elec has T3 Musculature, Assault, Ageless and Degenerative with T2 Ion and no other incarnates slotted yet.

The builds that follow are dedicated farming builds and not going to be useful in content outside of AE fire farms. The influence gains reflect that compared to the alternate farmers showcased in the next post.

A small change suggested by Luka on discord (@Luka#8022 on Discord, @12thPower here on the forums).

Change Fiery Embrace to a single slot 50+5 Recharge IO.

Slot Fusion with Gausian ToHit/Rech, Rech/End and Build up Proc.

Fiery embrace will now be exactly double the recharge of Fusion so you can line them up to use together every other rotation. While this was specific to the Rad Melee build all of the standard build up powers should be 90 second CD by default (this will not work for rage or any of the other unusual ones) so this change should be universal across the /Fiery Aura builds and gives you a floating slot that you can do what you like with. Adding the Numina Proc to Health on the Rad build was one suggested possibility.

This was a great suggestion and adds a nice little bit of flexibility to those who like to make sure cooldowns all line up nicely!

What's the deal with level 49 farming anyway? This has been removed from the game

Spoiler

When you turn off XP at level 50 you get bonus influence, contrary to what you commonly hear bandied about it is not double influence. I believe the Xp you would normally get is added as influence, but I haven't ever stopped to do the math and verify that (See Statement #1). For this method to work, you need your Disable Earning XP setting on "Earn XP". Then you change your XP While Exemplared setting to "Double Influence, No XP". This will actually double your influence and makes farming at level 49 more profitable than farming at 50. You still keep your settings at +4x8 and fight level 53 enemies. Purple recipes still drop and I have not noticed a reduction in drop rates. The difference in Inf values is as follows.

***IMPORTANT*** You do not manually set any mission of your choice to 49. That is a setting within the mission itself and must be set by the mission creator. If you search @briggin AE anything with $ $ bracketing the title like so $Mission Title$ are level 49 farming missions.

Arc ID# 2915 is the bloody rainbow asteroid map, capped at 49 for inf farming.

Arc ID# 11612 is the outdoor city map, capped at 49 for inf farming.

Level Minion LT         Boss     
50 10,251 29,048 89,713
49 14,523 37,592 115,346

Interesting discovery from a Discord conversation with @vppl . The influence is not actually doubled when using the 'Double Influence, No XP' option.

At level 50 with XP turned off you get Inf+(XP converted to inf)=Total Inf

When exemplared using that option you get Inf+(XPx2 converted to inf)=Total Inf

A small difference and slightly conterintuitive to what the option states it does, but still a large gain over level 50 farming.

Some important notes about difficulty settings, especially for starting farmers!

Spoiler

One thing that I see a lot of focus on lately both for standard groups and for budding farmers is running that +4 level difficulty. You really need a complete build with all the bells and whistles for that to be efficient. It seems to be assumed that all farmers are going to be farming at +4x8. When you're just getting your build online that is 100% not the case. Start at -1 if you need to (running on SOs? Don't let pride get in the way!) and work your way up. As a general guideline I would say that a fresh 50, even with a complete expensive IO build should probably be running at no more than +2. When you get your level shift from the Alpha slot bump to +3 and when you get all the incarnates that really add oomph to your build up to T3 then start poking at +4 to see if it's efficient for you.

Clear speed is king. Running at +2 or +3 with a good clear speed is far more important that cranking up that difficulty.

Incarnate choices and the reasons to make them.

Spoiler

There's been a few questions on this subject so I wanted to do a little piece on it, mostly they're fairly straightforward.

Alpha: Musculature Core. Damage is good. I've seen some arguement for Spiritual instead and on a low budget build it may be, for a completed build you have plenty of rech without it and want the damage.

Update: Based on some discussion in Discord (Thank you @Sentrusand @vppl!) I think Spiritual may be a more viable choice than I originally thought. Running the damage bonus combat monitor I found that I mostly ran between 500% and 600%. This does not factor in the slotting of the power which sits around 130% in many cases so anything over 530% is wasted. I'm not going to revisit this right this second, but it is on my radar to take another look at soon.

Alright, so for Alpha there is not a cut and dried simple answer. If you play solo and aggressively, combining reds to eat constantly and always having a full group of enemies around you it's quite possible that you will be damage capped to the point where musculature is just wasted much of the time. If you are often tabbed away or have people in group with you (meaning less inspiration drops) then this is not likely to be an issue and you will get full value from musculature.

Judgement: Ion. See Statement #1. 90 second CD isn't exactly core to your rotation so you can choose anything you like here and not seriously impact your build I think. Ion requires almost no attention or positioning and has a 41 target cap for core.

Interface: Reactive or Degenerative, both will do you right. I think Radial is probably the better choice, the damage proc helps clear trash quickly and against bosses+ even at 25% the other proc will stack quick. There are some issues with the functionality of interfaces. They work, but not quite in the way that the text implies they should. They fire in sequence. If the first proc does not fire, the second will not even check. For this reason alone core becomes mandatory, anything that lists 25% for the first proc chance will lower your overall procs.

Lore: Carnies radial for me every time. While summoned it's 100% uptime on Forge (+tohit and +damage). People also suggest seers. Seers has less +tohit and adds 5% defense. Valuable to a starting build and useless to a completed build, though +tohit really should be equally useless and they offer the same +damage (15%) so really pick what you like out of anything that offers you +damage with 100% uptime while summoned. Getting one of the 'burst buffs' with 30 sec duration/90 sec cooldown is pretty pointless, in farming you're looking for performance over time, not a burst of big damage. Important note is to always take the radial for the untoucable pet.

I have now tried the Banished Pantheon radial T3. It has an untouchable pet that has a Rain of Fire style attack. The damage isn't huge but it can be used to pull patrols to you. I tried this on the most recent Claws test. It is another thing to micromanage as you will have to manually order it to attack nearby patrols but I think it is a viable option. I don't believe that it is an upgrade per se, but it's something different that shouldn't cause you to see any loss of earnings.

Destiny: Ageless is pretty standard here. The +end and recovery is priceless to a budget build and damn handy for any farmer, the Savage Melee I listed is extremely thirsty and didn't stabilize on end usage until T4 ageless. The +Rech is always nice too, the extra huge burst when first activated can often push you over the hump for perma hasten. I don't see a dedicated farmer using any other destiny. Core is your goto here.

Hybrid: Assault. Nothing else comes close. Radial is the usual choice. When you are actively farming solo with inspiration combine macros you should be at or near the damage cap a lot of the time so core would be wasted. If you spend a lot of time PLing people (less insp drops) or afk farming then core becomes a very viable choice. There are entire threads dedicated to making this choice, if you're unsure just go radial, the difference is very small even when completely optimized one way or the other.

Update: Based on the information above in the Alpha Slot update I would just reinforce the choice of Radial over Core since the damage bonus from core will often be wasted.

The updates apply strictly to solo active farming where you are downing reds faster than a fat kid downs a cupcake (This is me, I can tell you it's pretty fast!). If you spend a lot of time idle, not combining/consuming reds or powerleveling where you will not be at the damage cap then musculature and core retain full value. I spend a lot of time idle or partially idle (see Statement #1) so Musc retains its full value to me.

Work those hips! Getting your rotation nailed down.

Spoiler

I spent some time digging through damage logs in Herostats and Burn is woefully overrated. It doesn't put out nearly as much damage as you would think it does. This led me to doing a little reevaluation of the priority that I was using for my attacks. Since I have everything set to just be fired by the macro it's not a rotation per se so much as just the order I have them in my power bar and the macro runs through in order. I'm still going to call them rotations because it's a familiar term and... see Statement #1. I'm including the rotations I used for each build while running the earnings tests.

Rad: Ball Lightning, Burn, Electrified Fences, AS
Claws: Spin, Ball Lightning, Shockwave, Burn, Consume (Only for the general content build)
Spines: Ball Lightning, Burn, Electrified Fences, Spine Burst
Savage: Flurry, Leap, Ball Lightning, Burn
SS: Stomp, Ball Lightning, Burn
Elec: Lightning Rod, Chain Induction, Ball Lightning, Burn Thunder Strike

So fancy I might need a second monocle. Amazing, Fancy macros and binds from Luka for inspiration combining and use.

Spoiler

Here we have more content submitted by the amazing Luka. That's @Luka#8022 on Discord and @12thPowerhere on the forums.

He made a set of binds and macros that will combine your inspirations, eat reds until they are gone, and trigger the power for that key if there are no more reds to eat.

Note that if you start with an entire tray full of reds, this will make you eat them all before you start using your powers. WELL worth the convenience IMNSHO but this could be a sticking point for some people so I wanted to be very clear about this functionality before anyone even starts looking at the binds.

First, you will create five macros. These macros will be placed in tray 6 in the order they are created.

54bc61480c27913a709636f450a8e4f9.png

/macro_image "Inspiration_Damage_Lvl_4" "BOOM!" "insp_exec_name enrage$$insp_exec_name Focused_Rage$$insp_exec_name Righteous_Rage"
/macro_image "Inspiration_science_breakthru_Lvl_1" "Combine 1" "inspcombine insight enrage$$inspcombine luck enrage$$inspcombine catch_a_breath enrage$$inspcombine respite enrage$$inspcombine sturdy enrage"
/macro_image "Inspiration_science_breakthru_Lvl_2" "Combine 2" "inspcombine keen_insight focused_rage$$inspcombine good_luck focused_rage$$inspcombine take_a_breather focused_rage$$inspcombine dramatic_improvement focused_rage"
/macro_image "Inspiration_science_breakthru_Lvl_3" "Combine 3" "inspcombine uncanny_insight righteous_rage$$inspcombine phenomenal_luck righteous_rage$$inspcombine second_wind righteous_rage$$inspcombine resurgence righteous_rage"
/macro_image "Inspiration_Eden_Trial" "Combine 4" "$$inspcombine rugged focused_rage$$inspcombine robust righteous_rage"

Code for those who prefer it

Spoiler

/macro_image "Inspiration_Damage_Lvl_4" "BOOM!" "insp_exec_name enrage$$insp_exec_name Focused_Rage$$insp_exec_name Righteous_Rage"
/macro_image "Inspiration_science_breakthru_Lvl_1" "Combine 1" "inspcombine insight enrage$$inspcombine luck enrage$$inspcombine catch_a_breath enrage$$inspcombine respite enrage$$inspcombine sturdy enrage"
/macro_image "Inspiration_science_breakthru_Lvl_2" "Combine 2" "inspcombine keen_insight focused_rage$$inspcombine good_luck focused_rage$$inspcombine take_a_breather focused_rage$$inspcombine dramatic_improvement focused_rage"
/macro_image "Inspiration_science_breakthru_Lvl_3" "Combine 3" "inspcombine uncanny_insight righteous_rage$$inspcombine phenomenal_luck righteous_rage$$inspcombine second_wind righteous_rage$$inspcombine resurgence righteous_rage"
/macro_image "Inspiration_Eden_Trial" "Combine 4" "$$inspcombine rugged focused_rage$$inspcombine robust righteous_rage"

With that done, you now bind your number keys so that they will trigger the macros and then the power in that slot.

/bind 1 "powexec_slot 1$$powexec_tray 5 6$$powexec_tray 4 6$$powexec_tray 3 6$$powexec_tray 2 6$$powexec_tray 1 6"
/bind 2 "powexec_slot 2$$powexec_tray 5 6$$powexec_tray 4 6$$powexec_tray 3 6$$powexec_tray 2 6$$powexec_tray 1 6"
/bind 3 "powexec_slot 3$$powexec_tray 5 6$$powexec_tray 4 6$$powexec_tray 3 6$$powexec_tray 2 6$$powexec_tray 1 6"
/bind 4 "powexec_slot 4$$powexec_tray 5 6$$powexec_tray 4 6$$powexec_tray 3 6$$powexec_tray 2 6$$powexec_tray 1 6"
/bind 5 "powexec_slot 5$$powexec_tray 5 6$$powexec_tray 4 6$$powexec_tray 3 6$$powexec_tray 2 6$$powexec_tray 1 6"
/bind 6 "powexec_slot 6$$powexec_tray 5 6$$powexec_tray 4 6$$powexec_tray 3 6$$powexec_tray 2 6$$powexec_tray 1 6"
/bind 7 "powexec_slot 7$$powexec_tray 5 6$$powexec_tray 4 6$$powexec_tray 3 6$$powexec_tray 2 6$$powexec_tray 1 6"
/bind 8 "powexec_slot 8$$powexec_tray 5 6$$powexec_tray 4 6$$powexec_tray 3 6$$powexec_tray 2 6$$powexec_tray 1 6"
/bind 9 "powexec_slot 9$$powexec_tray 5 6$$powexec_tray 4 6$$powexec_tray 3 6$$powexec_tray 2 6$$powexec_tray 1 6"
/bind 0 "powexec_slot 10$$powexec_tray 5 6$$powexec_tray 4 6$$powexec_tray 3 6$$powexec_tray 2 6$$powexec_tray 1 6"

Code for those who prefer it

Spoiler

/bind 1 "powexec_slot 1$$powexec_tray 5 6$$powexec_tray 4 6$$powexec_tray 3 6$$powexec_tray 2 6$$powexec_tray 1 6"
/bind 2 "powexec_slot 2$$powexec_tray 5 6$$powexec_tray 4 6$$powexec_tray 3 6$$powexec_tray 2 6$$powexec_tray 1 6"
/bind 3 "powexec_slot 3$$powexec_tray 5 6$$powexec_tray 4 6$$powexec_tray 3 6$$powexec_tray 2 6$$powexec_tray 1 6"
/bind 4 "powexec_slot 4$$powexec_tray 5 6$$powexec_tray 4 6$$powexec_tray 3 6$$powexec_tray 2 6$$powexec_tray 1 6"
/bind 5 "powexec_slot 5$$powexec_tray 5 6$$powexec_tray 4 6$$powexec_tray 3 6$$powexec_tray 2 6$$powexec_tray 1 6"
/bind 6 "powexec_slot 6$$powexec_tray 5 6$$powexec_tray 4 6$$powexec_tray 3 6$$powexec_tray 2 6$$powexec_tray 1 6"
/bind 7 "powexec_slot 7$$powexec_tray 5 6$$powexec_tray 4 6$$powexec_tray 3 6$$powexec_tray 2 6$$powexec_tray 1 6"
/bind 8 "powexec_slot 8$$powexec_tray 5 6$$powexec_tray 4 6$$powexec_tray 3 6$$powexec_tray 2 6$$powexec_tray 1 6"
/bind 9 "powexec_slot 9$$powexec_tray 5 6$$powexec_tray 4 6$$powexec_tray 3 6$$powexec_tray 2 6$$powexec_tray 1 6"
/bind 0 "powexec_slot 10$$powexec_tray 5 6$$powexec_tray 4 6$$powexec_tray 3 6$$powexec_tray 2 6$$powexec_tray 1 6"

And just like that, you're set to easy mode of combining and eating reds while you faceroll through your powers, lord knows I love facerolling my way to glory and riches! Thank you Luka for letting me piggyback my way to e-fame on your hard work! this amazing contribution to the community! Seriously, amazing work.

Touching the Muse, Inpirations and the dirty things you can do with them!  Use the above macros, they're superior in pretty much every way!

Spoiler

If you feel like being Fancy, see the above spoiler with some amazing work by Luka ( @12thPower), it's a little more work to set up but well worth it IMO.

First things first, visit that stern looking P2W lady and tell her to knock if off with the Wakies and the Breakies. Rez and Break Free inspirations are a waste of space to you as a farmer. I found that turning off large inspirations lead to a much more consistent combine rate without getting a clogged tray that is deadlocked without being able to combine. Turning off large insps is purely a Statement #1 thing so I never have to pay attention to my tray. I use the following three macros. Boom pops a red starting with the largest you have, red combines smalls into reds, Red combines mediums and RED would combine larges but... you know, no larges. I've heard that there's a way to do all this with a single popmenu button but that sounds intimidating and potentially like a lot of work so I haven't learned it yet, see Statement #1.

/macro Boom "insp_exec_name enrage$$insp_exec_name Focused_Rage$$insp_exec_name Righteous_Rage"

/macro red "inspcombine Sturdy Enrage$$inspcombine Insight Enrage$$inspcombine Respite Enrage$$inspcombine Catch_A_Breath Enrage$$inspcombine Luck Enrage"

/macro Red "inspcombine Keen_Insight Focused_Rage$$inspcombine Dramatic_Improvement Focused_Rage$$inspcombine Take_A_Breather Focused_Rage$$inspcombine Rugged Focused_Rage$$inspcombine Good_Luck Focused_Rage"

I have the combine macros at the beginning of my mouse macro cycle and have the Boom macro woven between every power activation. Combining can be done while a power is being activated so just spam that.

I still have the macros I used while my first farmer was bootstrapping herself up to a complete build and they were integral to success.

Combine reds (but does not use purples to combine!)

/macro red "inspcombine Sturdy Enrage$$inspcombine Insight Enrage$$inspcombine Respite Enrage$$inspcombine Catch_A_Breath Enrage"

/macro Red "inspcombine Keen_Insight Focused_Rage$$inspcombine Dramatic_Improvement Focused_Rage$$inspcombine Take_A_Breather Focused_Rage$$inspcombine Rugged Focused_Rage"

Combine purples (but does not use reds to combine!)

/macro purp "inspcombine Sturdy Luck$$inspcombine Insight Luck$$inspcombine Respite Luck$$inspcombine Catch_A_Breath Luck"

/macro Purp "inspcombine Keen_Insight Good_Luck$$inspcombine Dramatic_Improvement Good_Luck$$inspcombine Take_A_Breather Good_Luck$$inspcombine Rugged Good_Luck"

Those two sets in conjunction let you control your flow of reds and purples and are very useful for incomplete or budget builds.

I've attached the Herostats logs for each of the runs. Elec and Savage don't seem to be actually reporting their damage properly even with all the appropriate channels enabled in the combat log so their damage numbers aren't going to add up like they should, but perhaps these can be of use to someone.

For some reason the Claws General Build log didn't work correctly so I ran another test, the numbers in the attached log won't match the inf listed above but it gives a log to examine and a rough time estimate for the run times. The logged run is slightly lower inf (2.07 mil/minute) but well within variance.

Test Logs.rar

Edited by Warlawk
Updoots
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 2

Numpad binds for Masterminds - A collection of Farming focused builds - MM /Time guide for all primaries

@Zen Warlawk on Indomitable, @Warlawk#1697 in discord.

Currently struggling with mostly recovered from health problems. Gaming time nonexistent inconsistent.

Brute Primary Farmer Builds

Radiation Melee/Fiery Aura

Spoiler

Villain Plan by Mids' Villain Designer 1.962
http://www.cohplanner.com/

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Radiation Melee
Secondary Power Set: Fiery Aura
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Radioactive Smash -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Rchg(3), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(39), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(40), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(40), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(40)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), Ags-ResDam(3), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(5), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(5)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(11)
Level 4: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(11), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(13), Prv-Heal/Rchg(13), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(15), Prv-Absorb%(15)
Level 6: Fusion -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(17), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(17), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(19), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(21), GssSynFr--Build%(23)
Level 8: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 10: Temperature Protection -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(19), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(21)
Level 12: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(33)
Level 14: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(23), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 18: Irradiated Ground -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(33), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(33), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), Obl-%Dam(34)
Level 20: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(27)
Level 22: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 24: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 26: Consume -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(43), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(48), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(48), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(50), MckBrt-Rchg(50)
Level 28: Burn -- FuroftheG-ResDeb%(A), Arm-Dam%(29), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(29), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), Arm-Acc/Rchg(31), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(31)
Level 30: Proton Sweep -- Obl-Acc/Rchg(A), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(37), Obl-Dmg(39), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 32: Atom Smasher -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(36), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), AchHee-ResDeb%(37)
Level 35: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(39)
Level 38: Super Jump -- Jump-I(A)
Level 41: Electrifying Fences -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(43), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(43)
Level 44: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(45), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(46), Ann-ResDeb%(46)
Level 47: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Fury
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- EndMod-I(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(27)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(25)
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon
Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany
------------

Alternate Radiation Melee/Fiery Aura (No performance change, more expensive New highest inf earner with the updated rotation!)

Spoiler

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.2
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Level 50 Magic Brute

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Radioactive Smash -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(7)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(7), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(9)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(9), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(13)
Level 4: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(17), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(17), Prv-Heal/Rchg(19), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(19), Prv-Absorb%(21)
Level 6: Fusion -- GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(A), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(21), GssSynFr--Build%(27)
Level 8: Boxing -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(46), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50), Hct-Acc/Rchg(50), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(50)
Level 10: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 12: Taunt -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(23), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(23), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(25), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(25), MckBrt-Rchg(27)
Level 14: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(29), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(29)
Level 18: Irradiated Ground -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(31), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(31), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), Obl-%Dam(33)
Level 20: Consume -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(33), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(34), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(34), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(34), MckBrt-Rchg(36)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(36)
Level 26: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 28: Burn -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(36), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Arm-Acc/Rchg(37), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(37), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(39)
Level 30: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 32: Atom Smasher -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(39), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), AchHee-ResDeb%(40)
Level 35: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(42)
Level 38: Electrifying Fences -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(43), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(43)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Knock%(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(45), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(46), Ann-ResDeb%(46)
Level 44: Temperature Protection -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A)
Level 47: Summon Striker -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(48), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(48), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48)
Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(15)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(15)
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface
------------

Savage Melee/Fiery Aura
@Frostweaver has some info about managing your Frenzy stacks to improve performance found here. This has some important information and tips for Savage farmers, check it out!

Spoiler

Very minor update to get a little more mileage out of Rending Flurry, switched out the Damage IO for the Smash Proc since it was way over ED on damage already. Thank you @Sentrusfor the feedback in discord!

Level 50 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Savage Melee

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Maiming Slash -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Rchg(3), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(19), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(19), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(21), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(21)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(3), Ags-ResDam(5), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(5)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(11)
Level 4: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(11), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(13), Prv-Heal/Rchg(13), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(15), Prv-Absorb%(15)
Level 6: Shred -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(34), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(37), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 8: Blood Thirst -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(48)
Level 10: Temperature Protection -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(37), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(37)
Level 12: Taunt -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(39), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(39), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(40), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(40), MckBrt-Rchg(40)
Level 14: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 16: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)
Level 18: Rending Flurry -- Obl-%Dam(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(43), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(46), FuroftheG-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(46), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 20: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(31), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 22: Consume -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(23), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(23), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(25), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(27), MckBrt-Rchg(36)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(25)
Level 26: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(27)
Level 28: Burn -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(29), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), Arm-Acc/Rchg(31), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(34), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(36)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(31)
Level 32: Savage Leap -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(33), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 35: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(36)
Level 38: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(39)
Level 41: Electrifying Fences -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(43), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(43)
Level 44: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Knock%(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(45), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(46)
Level 47: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(17)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(17)
Level 1: Blood Frenzy
------------

Spines/Fiery Aura

Spoiler

Level 50 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Spines

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Lunge -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(42), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Hct-Acc/Rchg(42), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(43)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(3), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(3)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- Mlt-Acc/EndRdx(A), Obl-Dmg(5), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(5), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), Obl-%Dam(9)
Level 4: Spine Burst -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(11), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(13), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(15)
Level 6: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(17), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(17), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(19), Prv-Heal/Rchg(19), Prv-Absorb%(21)
Level 8: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(21), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(23)
Level 10: Impale -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(23), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(25), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(27), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(27)
Level 12: Taunt -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(29), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(29), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(31), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(31), MckBrt-Rchg(31)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(33), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(33)
Level 18: Quills -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg(33), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), Arm-Acc/Rchg(34), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(34), Erd-%Dam(36)
Level 20: Consume -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(36), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(36), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(37), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(37), MckBrt-Rchg(37)
Level 22: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 24: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(39)
Level 26: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 28: Burn -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(39), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(40)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Throw Spines -- SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(A), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(50)
Level 35: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(43)
Level 38: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 41: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(43)
Level 44: Electrifying Fences -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(46), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(46)
Level 47: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(48), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(50), Ann-ResDeb%(50)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(9)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(11)
------------

Original build - 2,066,418 Inf/Minute

Spoiler

Level 50 Magic Brute

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Barb Swipe -- SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(37), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(37), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(48)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(13), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(34), GldArm-3defTpProc(50)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(3), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(3), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7)
Level 4: Spine Burst -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(7), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(9), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), Arm-Acc/Rchg(11), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(13)
Level 6: Build Up -- RechRdx-I(A), GssSynFr--Build%(34)
Level 8: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(15), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(15), Prv-Heal(17), Prv-Absorb%(33), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(33)
Level 10: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(11)
Level 12: Boxing -- AbsAmz-Stun(A), AbsAmz-Stun/Rchg(21), AbsAmz-Acc/Stun/Rchg(23), AbsAmz-Acc/Rchg(46), AbsAmz-EndRdx/Stun(50)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(17), Ags-ResDam(48)
Level 18: Quills -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(19), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), Obl-%Dam(23)
Level 20: Consume -- MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(A), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(25), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(25), MckBrt-Taunt(27), MckBrt-Rchg(27), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(33)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 24: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Taunt -- MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(A), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(31), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(34), MckBrt-Taunt(43), MckBrt-Rchg(46), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(50)
Level 28: Burn -- SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(A), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(29), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(29), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Throw Spines -- PstBls-Dam%(A), PstBls-Acc/Dmg(36), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(40), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(43), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46)
Level 38: Electrifying Fences -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(39), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(40), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(40)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(42), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(42), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(43), Ann-ResDeb%(48)
Level 44: Summon Striker -- ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(A), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(45), ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(45), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A)
------------

SS/Fire (Incomplete incarnates, specifics listed in the first post)

Spoiler

Level 50 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Super Strength

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Punch -- SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(11)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam(3), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(3), GldArm-3defTpProc(23)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(9)
Level 4: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(13), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(13), Prv-Heal/Rchg(15), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(15), Prv-Absorb%(17)
Level 6: Super Jump -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 8: Boxing -- AbsAmz-Stun(A), AbsAmz-Stun/Rchg(17), AbsAmz-Acc/Stun/Rchg(19), AbsAmz-Acc/Rchg(19), AbsAmz-EndRdx/Stun(21)
Level 10: Temperature Protection -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam(21), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(23)
Level 12: Taunt -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(25), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(25), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(27), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(27), MckBrt-Rchg(29)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam(29), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 18: Rage -- AdjTrg-Rchg(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(31), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(31), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(33), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(33)
Level 20: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(33)
Level 22: Consume -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(34), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(34), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(34), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(36), MckBrt-Rchg(36)
Level 24: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(36)
Level 26: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(37)
Level 28: Burn -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(37), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Arm-Acc/Rchg(39), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39)
Level 30: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(40)
Level 32: Foot Stomp -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(40), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), FrcFdb-Rechg%(42)
Level 35: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(43)
Level 38: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 41: Electrifying Fences -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(43), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(45), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(45)
Level 44: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(46), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(46), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(48), Ann-ResDeb%(50)
Level 47: Hurl -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(48), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Apc-Acc/Rchg(50), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(50)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(11)
------------

Electric Melee/Fire (Incomplete incarnates, specifics listed in the first post)

Spoiler

Level 50 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Electrical Melee

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Charged Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(3), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(3)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(9)
Level 6: Build Up -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(17), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(17), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(19), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(19), GssSynFr--Build%(21)
Level 8: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 10: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(21)
Level 12: Taunt -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(23), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(23), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(25), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(25), MckBrt-Rchg(27)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(27), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(29)
Level 18: Thunder Strike -- Obl-%Dam(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(29), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(31), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), FrcFdb-Rechg%(33)
Level 20: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 22: Consume -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(33), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(33), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(34), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(34), MckBrt-Rchg(34)
Level 24: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(36)
Level 26: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(50)
Level 28: Burn -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(36), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Arm-Acc/Rchg(37), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(37), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(37)
Level 30: Temperature Protection -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(43), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 32: Lightning Rod -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(39), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), FrcFdb-Rechg%(40)
Level 35: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(40)
Level 38: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 44: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(45), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(46), Ann-ResDeb%(46)
Level 47: Chain Induction -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(48), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Hct-Acc/Rchg(48), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(50), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(50)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(11)
------------

Claws/Fire (Incomplete incarnates, specifics listed in the first post)

Spoiler

Level 50 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Claws

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Strike -- SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(50)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(46), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg(A), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(3), ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg(3), ScrDrv-Dam%(40), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(45)
Level 4: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(5), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(5), Prv-Heal/Rchg(37), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(37), Prv-Absorb%(40)
Level 6: Spin -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(37)
Level 8: Follow Up -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(9), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), Hct-Acc/Rchg(25), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(27), GssSynFr--Build%(34)
Level 10: Temperature Protection -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam(11), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(11)
Level 12: Taunt -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(13), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(13), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(15), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(15), MckBrt-Rchg(19)
Level 14: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(17), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(17)
Level 18: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(19)
Level 20: Consume -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(21), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(21), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(23), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(23), MckBrt-Rchg(25)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 24: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(27)
Level 28: Burn -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(29), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), Arm-Acc/Rchg(31), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(31), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(31)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Shockwave -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(33), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(34)
Level 38: Electrifying Fences -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(40), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(42)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(42), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(43), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Ann-ResDeb%(45)
Level 44: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 47: Summon Striker -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(48), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(48), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(45)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(46)
Level 50: Assault Radial Embodiment
------------

Claws/Fire (General Content Build)

Spoiler

Level 50 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Claws

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Strike -- SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(5)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(34), Ags-ResDam(34)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(9), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(9), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), Obl-%Dam(13)
Level 4: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(15), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(17), Prv-Heal/Rchg(17), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(19), Prv-Absorb%(19)
Level 6: Spin -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(21), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(21), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(25)
Level 8: Follow Up -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(25), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), Hct-Acc/Rchg(27), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(29), GssSynFr--Build%(29)
Level 10: Temperature Protection -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)
Level 12: Taunt -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(31), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(31), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(33), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(33), MckBrt-Rchg(33)
Level 14: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(36), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(36), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A)
Level 18: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A)
Level 20: Consume -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(37), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(37), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(37), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(39), MckBrt-Rchg(39)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(39), LucoftheG-Def(48), Rct-ResDam%(48)
Level 24: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(46)
Level 26: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(46)
Level 28: Burn -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(40), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), Arm-Acc/Rchg(42), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(42), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(42)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(40)
Level 32: Shockwave -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(43), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(45)
Level 35: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(48)
Level 38: Electrifying Fences -- Empty(A)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(50), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(50)
Level 44: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 47: Super Jump -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(7), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(7), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(13), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(34)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(15)
Level 50: Agility Radial Paragon
Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany
------------

As an experiment I wanted to see how scrappers do for farming. The biggest issue here is that scrapper Fiery Aura does not have a taunt effect so it's unusable for farming since mobs scatter like mad. /Bio has both a damage aura and built in taunt as well as being a very good set for boosting offense. The following builds all run in offensive adaptation for farming. The methodology and assumptions match what I laid out in the first post.

As a very important note

I have not been able to find a S/L farm that clamps at level 49, as such these farmers are inferior because they cannot use the level 49 farming method laid out above. When someone creates a level 49 S/L farm they will become much more viable. That won't be me because... see statement #1. In the mean time I run them on Arc# 133 Comic Con S&L Farm by @brigg, perhaps one day he will grace us with a level 49 version.

The Spines is a dedicated farmer. The Rad and TW are both standard builds that wreck their way through traditional content that just happen to be passable farmers in my stable of characters. The TW build was graciously handed down to me from @Kaeladin.

Because of Statement #1 these builds are in various states of unfinished which undoubtedly impacts their performance vs a completely finished incarnate build.

Spines has no Lore, T4 Musculature, T3 Assault, Reactive, Ageless and Ion.

TW has no Hybrid, Lore or Judgement, T4 Musculature, T3 Ageless, T1 Reactive

Rad has no Hybrid, Lore or Judgement, T3 Musculature, T2 Barrier, T1 Degenerative

Inf per Minute Inf per Hour
Spines/Bio 1,384,752 83,085,120
TW/Bio 1,046,187 62,771,262
Rad/Bio 1,029,076 61,744,602

Estimates for level 49 farming

Spoiler
Level Minion LT         Boss     
50 10,251 29,048 89,713
49 14,523 37,592 115,346

Given this information we see that farming at level 49 increases boss inf by 28.6%, LT inf by 29.4% and minion inf by 41.6%. Since I'm kind of a lazy bastard and calculating the number of minions vs lts vs bosses and averaging all that out sounds like a lot of work, I just went with a 1.29 multiplier on the base farming numbers to get a ballpark idea of how these builds would fare farming a S/L mission clamped at level 49.

Level 49 Projected Inf/M Projected Inf/H
Spines/Bio 1,786,330 107,179,804
TW/Bio 1,349,581 80,974,927
Rad/Bio 1,327,508 79,650,536

Spines/Bio Armor dedicated Scrapper farmer

Spoiler

Hero Plan by Mids' Hero Designer 1.962

Level 50 Magic Scrapper
Secondary Power Set: Bio Armor

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Lunge -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(3), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(3), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5)
Level 1: Hardened Carapace -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(13), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(43), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(48)
Level 2: Spine Burst -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), Mlt-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11)
Level 4: Inexhaustible -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 6: Environmental Modification -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(17)
Level 8: Build Up -- AdjTrg-Rchg(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(9), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(11), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(13), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(15), AdjTrg-ToHit(15)
Level 10: Adaptation
Level 12: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(34)
Level 14: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(21), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(23), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23)
Level 16: Kick -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(33), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(33), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33)
Level 18: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(19), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(19), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(50)
Level 20: Ablative Carapace -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(50)
Level 22: Evolving Armor -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(46)
Level 24: Quills -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), Obl-%Dam(27), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(29)
Level 26: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(40), LucoftheG-Def(43), Rct-ResDam%(50)
Level 28: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(29)
Level 30: DNA Siphon -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(31), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(31), Prv-Heal/Rchg(31), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(34), Prv-Absorb%(37)
Level 32: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 35: Genetic Contamination -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(36), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(37)
Level 38: Confront -- PrfZng-Taunt(A), PrfZng-Taunt/Rchg(39), PrfZng-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(39), PrfZng-Acc/Rchg(39), PrfZng-Taunt/Rng(40), PrfZng-Dam%(40)
Level 41: Zapp -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(42), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Apc-Acc/Rchg(42), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(43)
Level 44: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Knock%(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(45), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(46), Ann-ResDeb%(46)
Level 47: Throw Spines -- SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(48)
Level 1: Critical Hit
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-EndRdx(A), Clr-Stlth(34)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(17)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(21)
Level 10: Defensive Adaptation
Level 10: Efficient Adaptation
Level 10: Offensive Adaptation
------------

Titan Weapons/Bio Armor Scrapper

Spoiler

Level 50 Mutation Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Titan Weapons
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Crushing Blow -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(13), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(17), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40)
Level 1: Hardened Carapace -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(3), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(3), UnbGrd-Max HP%(7), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(7), GldArm-3defTpProc(9)
Level 2: Inexhaustible -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 4: Environmental Modification -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(5), LucoftheG-Def(5)
Level 6: Follow Through -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(9), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(13), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(42)
Level 8: Kick -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(46), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(48), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 10: Adaptation
Level 12: Build Momentum -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), RctRtc-ToHit/Rchg(50), RctRtc-Pcptn(50)
Level 14: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(15), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(15), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(17)
Level 16: Ablative Carapace -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(42)
Level 18: Rend Armor -- SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(A), Hct-Dmg(19), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(19), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), Hct-Acc/Rchg(25), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(27)
Level 20: Evolving Armor -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(21), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(29), RctArm-ResDam(31)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(23), LucoftheG-Def(23)
Level 24: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(25), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(27), Rct-ResDam%(29)
Level 26: Whirling Smash -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(33), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 28: DNA Siphon -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(42)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(31), LucoftheG-Def(31)
Level 32: Arc of Destruction -- FuroftheG-ResDeb%(A), Arm-Dmg(34), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(36), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Arm-Acc/Rchg(36), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(37)
Level 35: Genetic Contamination -- SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(45), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), Erd-%Dam(46)
Level 38: Moonbeam -- SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(A), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(39), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(39), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(40)
Level 41: Shadow Meld -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 44: Parasitic Aura -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(45)
Level 47: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(48)
Level 49: Super Speed -- HO:Micro(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- OvrFrc-Dam/KB(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A), Clr-EndRdx(50)
Level 2: Rest -- EndMod-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(43), Mrc-Rcvry+(43)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 1: Momentum
Level 10: Defensive Adaptation
Level 10: Efficient Adaptation
Level 10: Offensive Adaptation
------------

Radiation Melee/Bio Armor Scrapper

-Note: This was my first ever Rad Melee build and it's probably sloppier than my ex. I should go back and clean it up, but... set statement #1

Spoiler

Level 50 Mutation Scrapper
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Radioactive Smash -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(3), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), AchHee-ResDeb%(7)
Level 1: Hardened Carapace -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(40), UnbGrd-Max HP%(43), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(46), UnbGrd-ResDam(50), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(50)
Level 2: Inexhaustible -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 4: Environmental Modification -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(17), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(40)
Level 6: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(7), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(13), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13)
Level 8: Radiation Siphon -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(9), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(9), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(11)
Level 10: Super Jump -- Jump-I(A)
Level 12: Adaptation
Level 14: Tough -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(15), RctArm-ResDam(15), RctArm-EndRdx(17)
Level 16: Ablative Carapace -- DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(A)
Level 18: Irradiated Ground -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(19), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(19), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(37), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39)
Level 20: Evolving Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(21), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(21), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(34)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(23), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(23)
Level 24: Combat Jumping -- Rct-ResDam%(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(25), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(25)
Level 26: Devastating Blow -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(27), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(31)
Level 28: DNA Siphon -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(29)
Level 30: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(31)
Level 32: Atom Smasher -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(33), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Arm-Acc/Rchg(33), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(34), AchHee-ResDeb%(34)
Level 35: Genetic Contamination -- ClvBlo-Acc/Dmg(A), ClvBlo-Dmg/EndRdx(36), ClvBlo-Acc/Rchg(36), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), Erd-%Dam(37)
Level 38: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(39), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(39)
Level 41: Fusion -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(42), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(42), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(42), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(43), GssSynFr--Build%(43)
Level 44: Confront -- MckBrt-Taunt(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(45), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(45), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(45), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(46), MckBrt-Rchg(46)
Level 47: Moonbeam -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(48), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Apc-Dam%(48), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(50)
Level 49: Shadow Meld -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 2: Health -- Empty(A), Empty(40)
Level 2: Stamina -- Empty(A)
Level 12: Defensive Adaptation
Level 12: Efficient Adaptation
Level 12: Offensive Adaptation
------------

Edited by Warlawk
Updoots
  • Like 9

Numpad binds for Masterminds - A collection of Farming focused builds - MM /Time guide for all primaries

Currently struggling with mostly recovered from health problems. Gaming time nonexistent inconsistent.

I am open to any questions, commentary etc. I would welcome more people putting their builds in the thread as long as you provide an expected influence gain to go along with it. There's a lot of anecdotal statements out there from people farming and which builds they like but I would really like to see this thread focus on a specific build and what results you are getting with it.

If your run and/or methodology differs from what I have listed in the first post please give a summary of how you go about your run.

As a note, any references in the above to a build being incomplete strictly means the incarnates, all IO builds are fully completed to match the mids build posted.

Here are some alternate builds offered by the wonderful community here!

@SmalltalkJava with an alternate Spines/Fire found here.

@wonkavator with an alternate Spines/Fire found here.

@TheCentralElement with an Ice/Fire Blaster found here.

@Lifeblood2112 with an alternate Spines/Fire found here.

@HelenCarnate with an alternate Rad/Fire found here.

Inf/Minute Inf/Hour Author
Rad/Fire 2,085,811 ~125,000,000 HelenCarnate

@Giocondi with a budget build for Rad/Fire found here.

@Werner with a general content SS/Fire found here. (We're in the presence of CoH royalty here ladies and gentlemen!)

SS/Fire 2,077,879 124,672,750 Werner

@Bill Z Bubba with an unspecified Claws/Fire/Pyre build.

Claws/Fire 1.532 mil   Bill Z Bubba

@Racist Dolphin Has a thread for his build including a youtube video of the clear found here.

@Wravis with a Plant/Psionic/Fiery Dominator found here.

Plant/Psi/Fiery 1,497,354 89,841,259 Wravis

@Frostweaver with a Savage Melee/FA found here. This has some important information and tips for Savage farmers, check it out!

@Ishau with a Electric Melee/Fire found here. 4 minute average clears.

Regarding Budget versions of the builds

@Giocondi did a fantastic job converting an existing build to a budget version. It's something I haven't really touched on because it's been pretty well discussed and there are resources out there for it already. Giocondi made great use of the Scirocco's Dervish and Annihilation sets to replace expensive pieces and still maintain effectiveness. For those of you bootstrapping yourselves up, these are a great stopgap and I recommend taking a look at the post they submitted to the thread, thank you Giocondi!

Edited by Warlawk
  • Like 5

This is great and really love the comparisons.

I've always wanted to do something similar, I was going to do it on the BETA server, but see statement 1.

Edited by jimjimjimmeh
  • Like 1

@Vea/@Vae/@Vew - You can call me V.

The exemp to 49 suggestion was veruh nice.

I noticed an oddity, I didn't get 1, nary a single SO drop.  Certainly in the grand scheme of things that's a drop in the bucket but I did a full cave run (I found one that exemps to 49) and the entire 2915 arc, with 3 toons.  Usually either the cave or the 5 asteroid missions yields a good 10 or so SOs per character.  This seems like a statistically significant sampling to conclude SOs don't drop while exemping with XP on.  Recipes and salvage drops seemed normal.

Did you get SO drops?  

Again, this is just a curiousity, the 40% additional inf more than makes up for loss of SOs, multiple times over.

1 hour ago, Hedgefund said:

Did you get SO drops?  

No, I believe it's tied to exemplaring, possibly with the XP set to off. Considering the inf value of a minion is at 14k+ and the SOs sell for 10K-ish I think that the time required to scroll and sell them to the vendor instead of getting back to farming faster was literally a loss of inf gain lol.

Is there a way to get bosses to show up in #2915 as a solo person?   I seem to get on ly minions and LTs.  

I’m running SenkanYamato’s more expensive build.   As soon as I get my incarnates and get the rest of the pieces bought  I’ll post its numbers.    

2 hours ago, SmalltalkJava said:

Is there a way to get bosses to show up in #2915 as a solo person?   I seem to get on ly minions and LTs.  

I’m running SenkanYamato’s more expensive build.   As soon as I get my incarnates and get the rest of the pieces bought  I’ll post its numbers.    

I got bosses solo, just use the normal setting in your chat box.

42 minutes ago, Hedgefund said:

I got bosses solo, just use the normal setting in your chat box.

Thanks.  I guess i had turned that off.  I've enabled it and did 3 runs with bosses. I also use a mouse macro to fire abilities.   I cleared the levels in  8 minutes 30 second, 8 minutes 36 seconds, and 8 minutes 32 seconds.     Which gives me 1.207,800 Inf per minute, not counting any drops.  The only incarnate i have so far is the musculature boost at level 1.     I still don't have the build fully kitted out quite yet.  I just have IO's in Quills, Throw Spines and Boxing.   

Again, this is from @SenkanYamato  that he posted on another thread.   

- edit - I don't know enough about the game yet to say if/how this build can be improved or how it compares to the OP's build.   

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.1

Spoiler

Fire Spine Fin: Level 50 Magic Brute
Power Pool: Concealment

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Lunge -- MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng:50(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg:50(3), MckBrt-Taunt:50(3), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg:50(5), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng:50(5), MckBrt-Rchg:50(7)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx:50(A), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg:50(7), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg:50(9)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- Mlt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(A), Mlt-Acc/Dmg:50(9), Mlt-Acc/EndRdx:50(11), Mlt-Dmg/EndRdx:50(11), Mlt-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(13), Erd-%Dam:30(13)
Level 4: Spine Burst -- Arm-Dmg/EndRdx:50(A), Arm-Acc/Rchg:50(17), Arm-Dmg/Rchg:50(17), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(19), Arm-Dmg:50(19), Erd-%Dam:30(21)
Level 6: Build Up -- RechRdx-I:50(A), RechRdx-I:50(21), GssSynFr--Build%:50(50)
Level 8: Healing Flames -- Prv-Absorb%:50(A)
Level 10: Temperature Protection -- GldArm-3defTpProc:50(A)
Level 12: Hasten -- RechRdx-I:50(A), RechRdx-I:50(27)
Level 14: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- Ags-EndRdx/Rchg:50(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx:50(29), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg:50(29)
Level 18: Quills -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg:50(31), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc:50(31), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx:50(31), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(33), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(33)
Level 20: Boxing -- Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(A), Hct-Dam%:50(23), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx:50(23), Hct-Dmg:50(25), Hct-Dmg/Rchg:50(25)
Level 22: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+:30(A)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx:50(27), LucoftheG-Def:50(33)
Level 26: Consume -- MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng:50(A), MckBrt-Rchg:50(34), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng:50(45), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg:50(45), MckBrt-Taunt:50(46), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg:50(46)
Level 28: Burn -- SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End:50(A), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(34), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg:50(36), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(36), FuroftheG-ResDeb%:50(37), Arm-Dam%:50(37)
Level 30: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A)
Level 32: Throw Spines -- SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury:50(A), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg:50(34), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(37), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(39), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(39), Ann-ResDeb%:50(39)
Level 35: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I:50(A), RechRdx-I:50(36)
Level 38: Electrifying Fences -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx:50(40), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(40), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(40), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc:50(42), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg:50(42)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Dmg:50(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg:50(43), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(43), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx:50(43), Rgn-Acc/Rchg:50(45), Ann-ResDeb%:50(50)
Level 44: Ripper -- MckBrt-Rchg:50(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng:50(46), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng:50(48), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg:50(48), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg:50(48), MckBrt-Taunt:50(50)
Level 47: Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A)
Level 49: Grant Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:50(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Acc-I:50(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Jump-I:50(A)
Level 2: Rest -- EndMod-I:50(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I:50(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End:50(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+:50(15), Mrc-Rcvry+:40(15)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I:50(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%:50(A), PrfShf-EndMod:50(42)
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 0: Portal Jockey 
Level 0: Task Force Commander 
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 50: Banished Pantheon Radial Superior Ally 
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1560;711;1422;HEX;|
|78DA6594DB6E5241148667C3462C050A6D911E2DD0132D85425B8DC734D68A514B4|
|262E29DC1DD3AD251A4950DC65EFA0ADEF4C6433D5DF4C62B7B525F404DD4B7F0C2|
|B4FA06B8D8EB0F90B013F2CDFE67AD99B5FE3D43E6C9A2FBC3D5A7F3426BBF5C304|
|C33B750AA94A52363E4D58AA0C79B562519BAB9AE8A3294564527499D56482E230B|
|5226AC19B387A545794F164D99482B59DAC85DAA940CE1CAAEAD15284ACABB7E6B7|
|8ADF858996A59155479C3632969955F2DAB62DE6DBD2D498396CC07AEACAB950476|
|AAE4328659A6357B68FB04FDBE8E093C5587B86F1322A50B9B025799FA03B0C03CF|
|690B9534BD3AC5C9B486A3C37C33C3ECBDCAD85708C432B0B9E5B67BA4CF011D35D|
|018F68FD415D7CA3DAECA8CD7E81F7F49D07CF323BCF816798DDC8FD4EB90ECEB53|
|962BC6E3798DAE6D83D7A75728C701EDA2D6D9FDEDAB85ED136C35A8482DA59D3DA|
|B1461FE8A1390FE23D01EEF980DE3AE04B07FC18803F03F0E507D5E7872FFE2DDDD|
|24E3E075F832F98A197E02BA6467B7671DD7A57947B39110327993D63E038D34E39|
|01F41A086A96473A6941D41944ED7D3E66A89BF989667BAD8F5C75F4E27C84F1FDA|
|7701EA6705EE2382F719C97CF94D58F1EFBFD5C7BD8C71C76835EE6C83C7B3D7211|
|7D506D83F07510B5FD22CF86701E86DE737C780B796F98636FC177E06FE617CA8A7|
|0AE16C1B71B06EF50C828D61DFDC8F58CEF80BBE01E73E200DC671A941B456E7486|
|6B9F9C05E7C0D3F0E91433859A7E523F31E4C6E0691C9E4EC3EB69783B0D4F53F0B|
|8C3C9F7B7E64F02FE78494B424B421BD0EBF75B883EEE77B259ABD223922D4AAA45|
|996D51E65A94B45EFF47A82E35CF4679E7AC8E69D2B4106B6DBEFA2DAF1EBAEAFF1|
|6428BF3FCDF8666D3C2EC9CF7163ABE4E1CD7C551731EF6FAD7D0346D935D9B78C6|
|BC41D727853AB7238D71D665556B8D6F378D8DA6F172D3381D6CE46ED6D684FE67A|
|4A1FF07483BE980|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
Edited by SmalltalkJava

I like your build @Warlawk!

I made some tweaks to it... The main intent here was to see if I could add in Ripper for the attack chain, primarily for the FF proc (5s of 100% recharge).

I've kind of been wanting Ripper lately now that I've been doing the 2x INF lvl 49 farms with EBs.  The EBs are always the last to die, and I feel if I can group 2-3 of them together and just keep up the AoE attacks but throw in Ripper directed at the EBs with FF procs, that might speed up clears.  Don't actually know how often it would proc, but it hits hard and has a longer animation time, which I think would result in the proc occuring a little more frequently?  

I also have realized (and noticed you took advantage of it in your build) that +recovery isn't really necessary once you have T4 ageless!  

Anyway, here's the build :

Villain Plan by Hero Villain Designer 2.23

Level 50 Magic Brute

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Lunge -- SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(3), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(7), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(9), GldArm-3defTpProc(11)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(19), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(25), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(27), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27)
Level 4: Spine Burst -- SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(A), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(29), Obl-%Dam(29), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), Obl-Dmg(31), PrfZng-Dam%(31)
Level 6: Healing Flames -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(45)
Level 8: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), RechRdx-I(9)
Level 10: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(33)
Level 12: Taunt -- MckBrt-Rchg(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(13), MckBrt-Taunt(13), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(15), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(15), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(17)
Level 14: Boxing -- AbsAmz-EndRdx/Stun(A), AbsAmz-ToHitDeb%(33), AbsAmz-Stun(33), AbsAmz-Stun/Rchg(45), AbsAmz-Acc/Stun/Rchg(45)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(17), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(19)
Level 18: Quills -- Obl-%Dam(A), Obl-Dmg(34), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(37)
Level 20: Consume -- MckBrt-Rchg(A), MckBrt-Taunt(21), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(21), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(23), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(23), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(25)
Level 22: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Ripper -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(37), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(37), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Rchg(39), FrcFdb-Rechg%(39)
Level 28: Burn -- SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(A), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(34), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(48), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(48), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Throw Spines -- PstBls-Dam%(A), PrfZng-Dam%(34), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(46), PstBls-Acc/Dmg(46), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(46)
Level 38: Electrifying Fences -- SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(40), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(40), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(40), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(A), Rgn-Dmg(42), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(42), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(43), Ann-ResDeb%(50)
Level 44: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A)
Level 50: Reactive Core Flawless Interface 
------------

Edited by wonkavator
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, midasear said:

I understand all the incarnate choices but lore.  Doesn't the Carnie strongman do knockback?  Is it just a cosmetic choice?

I think that Banished Pantheon would be good.  I've heard there is an invulnerable version of it. So it won't automatically die when you summon it.    Granted I'm not 100% sure on this and I don't know if other Lore pets get the invulnerable effect either.    It's just what I've heard.

7 hours ago, midasear said:

I understand all the incarnate choices but lore.  Doesn't the Carnie strongman do knockback?  Is it just a cosmetic choice?

Strongman is core, you want radial for the untouchable buff pet.

I've added some additional information about incarnate choices and why they're made, insps and difficulty settings.

Nice post, @Warlawk Thanks for the shout out.

I've never considered taking Carnies, but I think you have me sold. I'm going to try it out.

Keep up the good work!

ArcID #125 Bloody Rainbow: Comic Con Fire Farm;  ArcID #2551 Comic Con Fire Farm: Cave Edition

ArcID #133 Comic Con S&L Farm;  ArcID #9911 Comic Con S&L Outdoor Edition

ArcID #2915 $Comic Con Fire Farm$ArcID #11612 $Comic Con Fire Farm Outdoor Map$

ArcID #16607 $Comic Con S&L Caves$ArcID #16610 $Comic Con S&L Outdoor$

On 8/7/2019 at 3:03 AM, Warlawk said:

As a very important note

I have not been able to find a S/L farm that clamps at level 49, as such these farmers are inferior because they cannot use the level 49 farming method laid out above. When someone creates a level 49 S/L farm they will become much more viable. That won't be me because... see statement #1. In the mean time I run them on Arc# 133 Comic Con S&L Farm by @brigg, perhaps one day he will grace us with a level 49 version.

Once $Comic Con Fire Farm$ hits 999+ 5 Star ratings, an S&L Inf Farm is the next Farm Map I plan on making.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

ArcID #125 Bloody Rainbow: Comic Con Fire Farm;  ArcID #2551 Comic Con Fire Farm: Cave Edition

ArcID #133 Comic Con S&L Farm;  ArcID #9911 Comic Con S&L Outdoor Edition

ArcID #2915 $Comic Con Fire Farm$ArcID #11612 $Comic Con Fire Farm Outdoor Map$

ArcID #16607 $Comic Con S&L Caves$ArcID #16610 $Comic Con S&L Outdoor$

As I have been wanting to play with Rad Melee anyway, I've constructed a Rad/Fire alt based on the build in the first thread. While I'm still leveling up, I'm already over 40 and headed on to 50. I am wondering, though, when I get there, how do I exemplar down to do these missions at 49 as the guide suggested if I am not on a team? Is it just a matter of picking a level 49 mission on the AE terminals?

On 8/7/2019 at 6:03 AM, Warlawk said:

I am open to any questions, commentary etc....

This is a super awesome guide.

Question is, in your opinion what is the easiest one to play? I noticed Radiation/Fire has a cone.

I would love to see a Super Strength/Fire/Pyre build. Foot Stomp is just super fun 🙂 even though Rage crash is bad.

Edited by RicoZaid

12 hours ago, Avilister said:

As I have been wanting to play with Rad Melee anyway, I've constructed a Rad/Fire alt based on the build in the first thread. While I'm still leveling up, I'm already over 40 and headed on to 50. I am wondering, though, when I get there, how do I exemplar down to do these missions at 49 as the guide suggested if I am not on a team? Is it just a matter of picking a level 49 mission on the AE terminals?

Yeah you need a mission that locks you to level 49 as the cap, there is no way to do it yourself that I am aware of. The arc I listed clamps you to level 49 and when you click on an AE mission to see the full description you can tell at a glance by looking at the max level. If it lists 54 as the max level that puts you at level 50 and allows for your personal setting of up to +4 so anything that lists a max level of 53 will clamp you to 49.

1 hour ago, RicoZaid said:

This is super awesome guide.

Question is, in your opinion what is the easiest one to play? I noticed Radiation/Fire has a cone.

I would love to see a Super Strength/Fire/Pyre build. Foot Stomp is just super fun 🙂 even though Rage crash is bad.

Thank you sir! I would place the Spines and Rad equally easy to play. Savage takes a little more attention since ideally you want to be utilizing Leap at a distance instead of as a pbaoe so it takes a little more management but it can do just fine as a simple pbaoe point and click as well, that's how I usually play it... see Statement #1 lol. In regards to the cone in Rad... I actually had to crack open the build to verify it even had one. It's not part of the rotation, simply a mule for the set to grab +damage, +acc and +rech set bonuses.

Keeping Fusion, Fiery Embrace, Hasten and Ageless active on cooldown should allow you to have a pretty much gapless rotation using Ion judgement, Burn, Atom Smasher, Ball Lightning and Electric Fences so the cone is completely unneeded which is good because it's a pretty terrible ability. 50 degree range 7 is rough to hit much with, though if you just fired it off in the middle of a huge pile when you're farming I guess that wouldn't matter much.

SS/Fire/Mu is something I actually have been itching to roll and will probably do so in the next week or two. Part of the reason Mu is always chosen for farming instead of Pyre is that for two power picks you get two aoes. Pyre requires three picks to get one aoe.

Edited by Warlawk
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Avilister said:

The mission referenced (Arc #2915) caps the mobs at Level 53.  If you set difficulty to +4 levels for an L50 character, it will exemplar to 4 levels below 53,  or to 49, to keep the level difficulty setting correct.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Warlawk said:

SS/Fire/Mu is something I actually have been itching to roll and will probably do so in the next week or two. Part of the reason Mu is always chosen for farming instead of Pyre is that for two power picks you get two aoes. Pyre requires three picks to get one aoe.

I like SS/Fire/Pyre since the rotation is simple, 1) Foot-Stomp (big damage mitigation too), 2) Fireball 3) Burn. That's it. Sometimes you heal, sometimes you use Consume for endurance. I'm not sold on the Mu Mastery AoE immobilize for extra damage since I want the mobs always moving towards me (and I don't need another AoE in my rotation) but I haven't tried it yet! 🙂 I'm certain your build DPS is better though.

Edited by RicoZaid

7 hours ago, TheCentralElement2 said:

Any plans to extend this to other farming types? Such as Ice/Fire blasters,  Fire/kin controllers?

Been a real interesting read so far. Thanks.

Thanks! I've enjoyed doing it. I am open to trying out farm builds like that, but I don't know the builds. If someone wanted to PM them to me or send it through discord (Warlawk#1697) I would be happy to run some farm tests on them but I would need the build and some general information on playing it. The blaster I must admit confuses me a little. It has no innate fire or s/l defense or resist, no aoe immobilize and no taunt aura. Is the plan just to utilize all the slow and blow them up before they scatter too badly? I assume this farms s/l since getting meaningful fire resist and defense isn't likely to go well. If that's the case it would have the same issue as other s/l farmers in that there isn't a good 49 map right now.

Fire/kin I understand the core in that you use the aoe immob with hot feet/fulcrum shift. Most that I've seen are also s/l farmers. Open to any suggestions or additional info here!

3 hours ago, RicoZaid said:

I like SS/Fire/Pyre since the rotation is simple, 1) Foot-Stomp (big damage mitigation too), 2) Fireball 3) Burn. That's it. Sometimes you heal, sometimes you use Consume for endurance. I'm not sold on the Mu Mastery AoE immobilize for extra damage since I want the mobs always moving towards me (and I don't need another AoE in my rotation) but I haven't tried it yet! 🙂 I'm certain your build DPS is better though.

Yeah part of the issue there is lost DPS, you won't have a gapless chain with only the three AOEs, there will be down time. Pyre is certainly more thematic with some trade offs. Fireball is slightly better DPA at 45.68 vs Ball Lighting at 39.76. Same range, Cooldown, End cost etc. The big trade off being that fireball requires three picks while ball lightning is two. Additionally Electric fences and Ball lightning allows you to slot two targeted AOE sets so you can grab Ragnarok and the Annihilation res debuff proc in Ball lighting while stuffing superior frozen blast into fences for that huge 7.5% fire defense. Fences is pretty much the bottom priority attack and could easily be removed from the rotation, it's more the extra set space and only requiring two power choices instead of three. Being able to milk that much fire defense out of a single set as well as get the 10% rech and -res proc into your core attack chain frees up a lot of build pressure.

Edited by Warlawk

The blaster can pick up the fire shield, and use IOs to cap fire resistance and soft cap defense to fire. Bonfire also adds another layer of mitigation when adding KB - KD IO.

For example this. Im sure it can be optimized but it may help gives ideas.

http://www.cohplanner.com/mids/download.php?uc=1476&c=677&a=1354&f=HEX&dc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

Sorry for the data chuck, unsure what thing to use to get the power listing way others use lol.

Yes you get runners which is a bit of pita, however bonfire and Blizzards Knockdown stop most from getting away.

Edited by TheCentralElement

3 hours ago, TheCentralElement said:

Sorry for the data chuck, unsure what thing to use to get the power listing way others use lol. 

Import/Export and choose either short or long forum export.

3 hours ago, TheCentralElement said:

Yes you get runners which is a bit of pita, however bonfire and Blizzards Knockdown stop most from getting away. 

So I can't get Herostats to work on the test server right now, I ran it through a couple of the asteroid maps to get a feel for it. The damage is good but it has to give up a ton of recharge to get enough defense/resist to do the job. This keeps Blizzard and Bonfire from recharging as fast as you need them to move between packs. Even rotating them and actually paying attention to my farming instead of letting the macro run I feel like they were only up for 3/5 groups or so. Now, that speaks well for the raw damage output but it means there are tons of runners. The damage is there for sure but the mob scatter is painful and plentiful. The thing with Herostats not working on test is known and posted so hopefully I'll be able to run some hard numbers on it soon. Might tinker with the build a little bit to see how far it can be pushed. All those plain level 50 recharge hurts my sensibilities! 😉

Also, about to update the OP with a WIP SS/Fire Broot