Dealing with intangibility powers from enemy.

Jaegernault

I recently fought Rularuu for the first time in years and found the lovely power where the Whisp Overlords can make you intangible for a LONG time mid combat.

Stood there unable to do anything and wondering when it was gonna wear off I had a thought, your intangible, removed from your previous plane of existence so the effects of that plane no longer affect you, would it not be a fair update to have it so that if your made intangible, powers such as Phase Shift or Ethereal Shift would shunt you into another plane of existence that your in control of again, thus removing that instance of the phase shift your opponent placed on you.

Technically it should already work since the power states you can only use abilities that affect yourself, and phase shift only affects you. It would only work for once instance at a time, so if the boss repeated the attack instantly, tough luck.. but I think it would make it more bearable if you had a way to counter it at least once every so often. also unless you purchase it as a temp power you need to sacrifice 3 powers and a pool to get it all the time so that's a huge commitment for a situational power that not many would adopt for such situational moments.

Any thoughts?

Interesting idea. (Don't forget ... what is it, black hole? Make it an AOE, make anything made intangible able to fight each other anyway.... )

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Yeah most of us did the Q this week. I hit it Sunday midmorning. I think we finished midnight. No not really it was 3.5 hours though. We killed a lot we didnt need to but it was pretty chill. I was on my main SS/Invul Brute. We TPd to nearly every door but man did we grind. I got over two vet levels from it lol. Someone else who wasnt quite 50 yet got 5.5 and at least one person 50d

but to the topic. Yep i got zapped a couple times too. But on a SS you learn to be regularly somewhat useless. Take the time to combine inspirations check the map look at the time drink coffee wonder what design to put on crypt. The big questions. Oh wait we are fighting again!

i think break frees work?  Never had one to try and it wasnt a big deal to me.  They were just slightly postponing their doom. The lowest my health got was 70%. I hit my invul dull pain once  More out if boredom than need  

i will not be doing that task force many more times in my life. Unless they triple the rewards