T3 Degenerative better than T4?

Sovera

Call me mad, but only just now, months later of being in CoH, did it finally dawn on me today that T3 Degenerative (75% chance of applying a -HP debuff) is probably much better than the T4 (75% chance of applying a -HP debuff with 25% of applying a minor DoT), and that my tests on characters are probably skewed due to this.

From what I have read we currently have an ongoing bug that any incarnate that has two chances of something happening will simply not happen if either chance doesn't come across. So, in this case, 75% of applying a -HP buff with a 25% of applying a minor DoT is suddenly crippling the incarnate power since first we need to apply the 75% chance of, but then we have a small 25% chance that cockblocks the first pass.

Has anyone tested or knows if this particular incarnate works as it should, or if the bug applies to it, or even if the bug has been fixed and I haven't read about it?

You almost have it right. The second check will fail if the first fails, not both. So T4 is still better due to the added 25% chance of DoT, while keeping the 75% chance for debuff. With that in mind, it is generally more useful to go Core because of the bug, but Radial can still be useful.