Find Member Search

PennZephre

First, the "Find Member" is missing the "Echo" zones.

Second, in the "Find Member" the idea of having it include the other faction (ie: If I am on Hero side I would also see Villians, visa versa). There are some I have to look up to see what level they are advertising for team members. They do not always say when posting. This also may need some distinguishing look like Blue names and Red names.

Thanks

Edited by PennZephre

• 1 year later

I would like to have a listing indicating if the player's team size like in the friend search.

This would allow you to know if a player was soloing or if there is a room on a team that a player maybe be able to join.

An indication of team leader status on the search would be beneficial as well as a player would know who they could send a tell to when looking for a team.

A search message of "looking for teammates" or "not looking for more team members" or even a status of both would be helpful.

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.