Electric Armour Question

Sakai

Since it's an aura it would only check once every 10 seconds but it should check on multiple targets.

Even if it triggers off multiple foes in a fight, it might be better to jus shove the proc into stamina and benefit from it there more reliably. That said, I don't think that one's unique so you probably could shove it in both places if you really wanted it. If you're thinking about ways to help with typical low-level endurance problems, I'd put the proc in stamina and put an end reduction in the damage aura; I think it's a useful power but it is costly to run. (By the way I do recommend sticking the Transact4Victory prestige knockdown enhancement in that aura if you get it. I found it knocked 1-2 mobs in every crowd on their butts when I was wading in and that was a nice amount of mitigation on a very low level character).

The electric armor set has a direct drain power later anyway, so long term that should take care of a lot of your needs once your character has developed more. 

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

On 1/19/2020 at 7:51 PM, Sakai said:

Made a Kat/Electric yesturday and noticed that Lightning Field takes End Mod sets. What happens if I put a Performance Shifter Proc in there? 

Per the Jan. 23rd patch notes it should give you a chance for +end now.   I don't think it worked before.

"Boosts > Performance Shifter > Chance for +Endurance: Should now have a chance to grant the caster Endurance if used on an offensive attack."

I'd probably test it to make sure though.  Put "healing received" channel in your active tab and it'll show it there if it is working since that channel also shows endurance "heals".

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Riverdusk said:

Per the Jan. 23rd patch notes it should give you a chance for +end now.   I don't think it worked before.

"Boosts > Performance Shifter > Chance for +Endurance: Should now have a chance to grant the caster Endurance if used on an offensive attack."

I'd probably test it to make sure though.  Put "healing received" channel in your active tab and it'll show it there if it is working since that channel also shows endurance "heals".

This

I know the only way I could tell on my scrapper was in the channel.  It did not show on my window which displays my recovery and end consumption, defenses, to hit etc., which did show the Miracle and Numina's procs working

• Thanks 1