Water/Electric

WillParkinson

Man, I thought I had a character ready to go, then someone suggested water blast/electric for good AoE to take with my friend's invulnerable tank. Now I find myself looking for a build for this beast, but don't find one in the forums (using the search command). Does anyone know where I might find one, or have one they might be willing to share?

Thank you!

Will

19 minutes ago, WillParkinson said:

Man, I thought I had a character ready to go, then someone suggested water blast/electric for good AoE to take with my friend's invulnerable tank. Now I find myself looking for a build for this beast, but don't find one in the forums (using the search command). Does anyone know where I might find one, or have one they might be willing to share?

Thank you!

Will

Radiation is the sleeping set about AoE, IMO. Water is fine, but...  Sentinels already do crummy damage so Water's weak ST damage is not helping matters. Radiation can be triple procced for damage.

7 minutes ago, WillParkinson said:

Then I guess I should look at Radiation. 🙂 

I have a rad/Ninjutsu posted somewhere on these forums. I later tried /Bio but got the same results and /ninjutsu lent itself towards slotting for defense.