Allowing MM henchmen pre-patch behaviour AND "stay/goto" behaviour with Bodyguard

7 minutes ago, nzer said:

You can activate more than one pet command in a single macro, right? If it was passed in as an argument to /petcom you could have a single follow or goto macro with different ranges for each pet so there's not even any micromanagement to it. You could have several different macros for each command with different sets of ranges.

Pretty much exactly yeah

• Like 1

• City Council
On 2/10/2020 at 9:38 PM, TheSpiritFox said:

Not to bug, but any word on the changes? I honestly haven't been playing much cause I'm waiting on this, just an update on if it's coming any time soon would be appreciated. 

They're implemented and will probably be part of the next beta publish whenever that happens.

• Like 3

• City Council

The one thing that changed from my initial post is that the final version doesn’t have a different radius for Defensive and Aggressive Goto.

Both allow pets to move around within a 30’ radius of the Goto point, and both prioritize targets closer to that point.

45 minutes ago, Number Six said:

The one thing that changed from my initial post is that the final version doesn’t have a different radius for Defensive and Aggressive Goto.

Both allow pets to move around within a 30’ radius of the Goto point, and both prioritize targets closer to that point.

That's fine by me

2 hours ago, Number Six said:

Any thoughts on allowing leash radius to be passed as an argument to /petcom so we can set it to whatever we want?