Torchbearer Base Passcodes - How 'new visitor efficient' are they?

SupaFreak

If you go supergroup-less and still searching for a supergroup base to use on the fly?

Here's a list of passcodes and how easy I personally found them to navigate, get what you want done and get out (opinions may vary):

***** (Extremely Easy) *****

UBER-8642 = Taxi Cab Service Incorporated

TBTP-7677 = Torchbearer Teleport

TACO-9652 = MAGIC HUB

***** (Very Easy) ***** 

E-1254 = Badgers

POP-4840 = Protectors of Paragon 
AUTI-7639 = Storwell's Vaults

MEOWMEOW-1006 = Feline Fellowship

***** (Pretty Easy) ***** 
LABYRINTH-5186 = Haunted

WARPZONE-4141 = Warp Zone

***** (Relatively Easy) *****

AMAZON-963 = Amazon Army

TORCHCS-5949 = Torchbearer Champions

***** (Difficult) ***** 

TORCHBEARER-5951 = Torchbearer Arena

NOV-3012 = Eternal Guardians
***** (Somewhat Difficult) *****

***** (Very Difficult) ***** 

PIZZA-2544 = Anti Unwise Council

'My Main Items of Interest on List'

• Level Up (Green Ring at base of feet)
  • Buy/Sell (Blue Ring at base of feet)
  • Zone Teleporters
  •  'minimal travel within base'
  • Ouroborus

*Aesthetics and theme are not factored in.

If you don't see your public base passcode listed here, feel free to reply here or send me a private message.

*list likely to be updated from time to time

Edited by SupaFreak
New base passcode entered
  • Thanks 1

I'm not going to get into a debate or argument here if that is the goal.  To me, "a trainer" is "a trainer", "a zone portal" is "a zone portal" and 'traveling 100 feet' is 'traveling 100 feet'.  The closer to the entry point they are, the better labeled or easily identified... the better.

15 hours ago, SupaFreak said:

I'm not going to get into a debate or argument here if that is the goal.  To me, "a trainer" is "a trainer", "a zone portal" is "a zone portal" and 'traveling 100 feet' is 'traveling 100 feet'.  The closer to the entry point they are, the better labeled or easily identified... the better.

I wasn't trying to start an argument I thought the wording was weird.  Seems to me the ranking criteria is off too.  not everyone is using bases for the same reason you are.  what if the new player is looking for a RP spot or just likes exploring?

I took a hint and put the main utility NPCs in the entryway.  But it's more of a 'theme' base than an 'efficiency' base.

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

22 hours ago, ZacKing said:

what if the new player is looking for a RP spot or just likes exploring?

That's why when I discover a base code that I'm still going to post it.  I check out bases regardless but for those who want to be able to get in/do stuff/get out (and I've ran into a few of those teaming)… I thought giving a list and seeing their options would be helpful.  I personally go for a theme or aesthetics over efficiency but we're not all the same.

19 hours ago, Heraclea said:

I took a hint and put the main utility NPCs in the entryway.  But it's more of a 'theme' base than an 'efficiency' base.

My base ('The Eternal Guardians') is the same way.  I didn't get what I wanted and we went with theme over efficiency.  Nothing wrong with that at all and hoping no one takes anything personal here.  Some designed their bases with efficiency as the focal point.  I still want people to check out all the bases if they so choose because the ones at the top of the list may not be the best looking to some of us but I don't think their efficiency can be denied.

6 hours ago, KingofMonkeys said:

Very difficult and proud of it 😛BTW a hint to anyone who visits- when you enter the Night Castle the 2 griffin statues right in front of the portal have a quartermaster and trainer respectively.

Just checked it out again.  Sneaky placement.  I did something similar with some Ouroborus crystals.  They're buried into purple crystals and a lighting effect in our teleporter room.

I designed my base to look decent, then decided it was utterly inefficient for quick stuff like levelling, selling etc. So I have a nice medical center, a training room, a large vehicle bay, but I also have the base entry, teleports, a trainer, vendor and nurse all within a few steps of each other. Ouro is in the next room. So for those who just need to sell quick and level on the way to a new zone they can do it with maximum speed, but for those who want to RP or do other things they can chill in the lounge or go make a new costume in the changing rooms.

Edited by Queen Nefertiti