not getting credit for Ouroboros badge

Rocky Horror

I've tried twice today to get the "barred" badge through the ouro flame and I am not getting credit for it. 

It stated that you have to complete a level 25-29 flashback arc using no travel powers and I have done 2 of them today without getting credit (Blood Begets Blood and Magic Man). Anyone have any idea what the issue might be ? When I was running the Blood Begets Blood arc I had the "no travel powers" and "no enhancements" checked.

thanks

Did you get other badges for the same missions?  Some of the mission levels don't line up correctly with the Ouro categories, and can screw up the awarding.  Vanessa DeVore is a 20-29 contact, and the Magic Man is listed in Paragonwiki as 20-24, so it's possible they're being counted as 20-24.

I did the Ouro badges with this guide, and for the 25-29 level badges I did The Origin of Power arc, which is listed under 45-50 but awards 25-29 badges.

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!

• 1 year later

I believe I am still having this same problem.  I have a sneaking suspicion you don't get the challenge badges for Praetorian missions either.  I have done a number of mission trying to get Desisted which is for No Travel Powers between levels 20-24.  My next try will be with a Paragon City contact which offers no other badges.  I will post my results.

There's a pretty persistent problem that the "bucketing" of arcs in Ouro doesn't always correspond to the challenge badges in the way that you would expect. We had a lengthy discussion with Faultline on Discord about this where it turned out this is not trivially correctable for a variety of reasons.

Homecoming Wiki  - please use it (because it reflects the game in 2020 not 2012) and edit it (because there is lots to do)

Things to do in City of Heroes, sorted by level.   Things to do in City of Villains, sorted by level.   Things only Incarnates can do in City of X.

Why were you kicked from your cross-alignment team? A guide.   A starting alignment flowchart  Travel power opinions

Get rid of the sidekick level malus and the 5-level exemplar power grace.

• City Council

The whole challenges system has been rewritten for Page 3, that is currently on internal testing. When that goes live, the badges will be awarded based on the arc's maximum level (what you exemplar to, which matches the bucketing in the crystal) for any arc that awards at least 5 reward merits. That should make the requirements consistent and remove the need to track the Stature Level of arcs, which is what's currently used to award those badges and isn't visible to the player anywhere and has individual exceptions for arcs that aren't consistent.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2