Hello, My Name is VV, and I am add...

VV

...icted to DOMINATION!!! BAHAHAHAHA I CAN LOCK YOU AND YOU CAN'T LOCK MEEEEEE BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Erm... ahem... uh... I mean, I think I have a problem. I can't stop making Dominators. I now have 3 Doms and already plans for at least one more. I never even played one on Live. I've never had real altitis. But, now I just keep thinking of new Dominator combos! Dombos! 3 is more than I have of any other AT and I still want more MORE MORE

So far, I have a Mind/Psi/Dark, oldest of the dom squad. Terrify + Drain Psyche + Soul Drain, then I can just randomly push buttons and it doesn't matter, everything dies.

A Dark/Savage/Mu, second dom 50. I only took the melee attacks from Savage. Probably my favorite toon to play out of all of them. Living Shadows + Fearsome Stare + Feral Charge (OP) + Heart of Darkness, then just shred them up. 

Newest to the field is my Electric/Energy/Ice. She just made 40. I only took the ranged attacks from EA. Also a lot of fun to play, and only just realizing how ridiculously uber Elect Control is.

Next one up is an Earth/Earth/Undecided. I look forward to all the Power Upped -DEF.

After that, I'm not sure. I do wish we had more Primaries to choose from, but I'll worry about that when I get 50s with all of them.

Now, I want to start doing some All-Dom full-difficulty TFs. So, If anyone is down, I'm @V.V in game.

• Like 2

I have an Earth/Earth/fire and a plant/thorny/fire. They have become my fav toons to play. Earth control is my fav powerset in the game and earth assault is so powerful. I usually bump the tanks out of the way and take lead on a team. Plant control really is as good as everyone says it is. I only took Thorny assault because I spend so much time farming with my spines/fire brute that I wanted to see the powers on a different toon. I plan on making another, maybe ice/ice or dark/dark. i'm sure I won't be disappointed.

Gotta say, I was sure I'd like Dominators since my favorite AT is Controller... but I didn't expect to like my Plant/Savage as much as my main. I absolutely love how it plays.

Mind/Fire is great also, and Electric/Earth is pretty good. The only ones I couldn't get into were the Fire/x, so now I'm giving it a last shot as a Fire/Psy, which seems like the best combo. If that fails, I'll run Fire as a Controller. I also have an Ice/Martial, that should be pretty fun when I get a chance to actually play him, since Ice is an Ice-Slick-and-forget set, so I'll be free to kick booty, literally.

Edited by Coyote
fix spelling

12 hours ago, Coyote said:

Gotta say, I was sure I'd like Dominators since my favorite AT is Controller... but I didn't expect to like my Plant/Savage as much as my main. I absolutely low how it plays.

As a fellow Controller fan, this is exactly how I feel.

12 hours ago, Coyote said:

The only ones I couldn't get into were the Fire/x,

I have the same issue. I never liked Fire Control on a Controller, and I also can't seem to get into it on a Dominator. Which is funny because my other main is a F3 Tanker, so it's not like I don't like to see things burn...

2 hours ago, VV said:

As a fellow Controller fan, this is exactly how I feel.

I have the same issue. I never liked Fire Control on a Controller, and I also can't seem to get into it on a Dominator. Which is funny because my other main is a F3 Tanker, so it's not like I don't like to see things burn...

You may appreciate a Fire/Dark controller. I haven’t made another Fire/ controller, Fire/Dark ruined pairing that primary with anything else. Fire/Rad would be fun.

As far as Dom combos, I’m loving my Plant/Psi/Ice. If you get everything set up perfectly mobs just melt and you are practically untouched. My ST damage is surprising, especially since people on the forums gave me the impression that it was lackluster. Sometimes my snipe hits for upwards of 1,000 on +4 enemies (obviously debuffed, but have noticed these numbers on teams where we had one other debuffer)