Obsidian Shield Power Details (Tank/Brute)

KelvinKole

I played a Dark Armour brute a lot on live. I can't say that I remember the below text being part of the power details for Obsidian Shield. All of me hopes that this is an artifact of changes that were pending, as I'm certain the power never provided these debuff resistances:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/8HvnALQGZjCMFYAr8

I looked at the power details page in the character creator for all other AT's that have this power and only the version on Tankers and Brutes contains the debuff resistance. It is not actually applied in game.

I'm hopeful that instead of removing the text, we could have the debuff resistance actually be applied. It would be a nice little buff to an Issue 0 set that needs a little love.

This is a known bug where the PvP attributes are showing in addition to the PvE ones in the powers info.

All the armor sets gain additional debuff resistances in their toggles while on a PvP map, it's just not usually visible unless you click "Show PvP effects."

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison!
Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers | Telepathy | Symphonic Inspiration | Light Affinity
Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

On 2/3/2020 at 1:51 PM, Trickshooter said:

This is a known bug where the PvP attributes are showing in addition to the PvE ones in the powers info.

All the armor sets gain additional debuff resistances in their toggles while on a PvP map, it's just not usually visible unless you click "Show PvP effects."

Does that also explain why the tanker secondaries are now showing as mostly single target attacks?

For sets that were mostly AoEs?

Prior to a recent patch, a lot of single target tank attacks were being erroneously shown as AoE, because of the AoE taunt provided by Gauntlet.

With the new change to how Gauntlet is applied, powers should be correctly showing if they're ST or AoE. Nothing should actually be different. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1