Radioactive basketball customization option for Neutron Bomb

I noticed that Neutron Bomb's animation kind of looks like a basketball player going for a normal two point shot, which made me think of Azmodan's Azmodunk skins in Heroes of the Storm which has a similar customization for Globe of Annihilation.

990589d6cb2bcda5a36598a5c9df2ce5.png

I'm sure something like this is doable right?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later

Maybe my biggest power customizataion request is a version of Neutron Bomb that doesn't involve the radioactive basketball.  I feel like it's very out-of-place and goofy looking in a set that's otherwise pretty straightforward blasts.  I'd like a variation describes a straight line towards its target and emits from the hands (or eyes), instead of like being formed up and lobbed.

3 hours ago, aethereal said:

Maybe my biggest power customizataion request is a version of Neutron Bomb that doesn't involve the radioactive basketball.  I feel like it's very out-of-place and goofy looking in a set that's otherwise pretty straightforward blasts.  I'd like a variation describes a straight line towards its target and emits from the hands (or eyes), instead of like being formed up and lobbed.

Not arguing against adding more customization options but Rad blast is a straight forward blast set?  Nearly have the set are some kind of "orb" you're projecting.  In fact, it was the reason I paired it with Force Field to get even more orb-slinging in there with Force Bolt and Repulsion Bomb.  I suppose PFF is also an honorable mention there to put yourself in a ball.

3 hours ago, Naraka said:

Not arguing against adding more customization options but Rad blast is a straight forward blast set?  Nearly have the set are some kind of "orb" you're projecting.  In fact, it was the reason I paired it with Force Field to get even more orb-slinging in there with Force Bolt and Repulsion Bomb.  I suppose PFF is also an honorable mention there to put yourself in a ball.

Nothing else moves in other than a straight line.  Like, they're mostly bulbous masses, that's not what I'm objecting to.  It's that you lob the neuron bomb in an arc, and it starts over your head and disconnected from your body.  The rest of the set doesn't do that.