PSI ST Attack Chain ?

hejtmane

Has any one came up with a good ST attack chain for PSI melee

FlashBack to old days: Pinnacle

Langar Thurs-Katana/SR 50; Hejtmane-DM/DA 50

Rogue Spear-Spines/DA 50; Hypnosis-Ill/Rad 50

Sir Thomas Theroux-DM/SR 50; Melted Copper-Fire/Shield 50; Byzantine Warrior-DB/ELA 50; Blade Tempo-50 DB/EA

It involves Psi Sweep.

Someone over the Pylon thread managed to make Psi have good numbers by avoiding the use of the greater psi sword during Insight until the very last second in order to maximize Insight upkeep.

While CoH 100% does not lend itself to this sort of thing, what with lack of addons, UI, warnings and etc, it's something a player can try to do by keeping mental track (for example keep track of how many attacks they use).

In WoW my Hunter does the same thing by trying to maximize upkeep of stacks and only using the skill to prevent the stacks from dropping sometimes in the last 0.5 second, but there I have timers with tenth of seconds placed where I want on the screen and which I can consult (and do consult feverishly). CoH lacks this so good luck in keeping mind Insight's 8 second upkeep (or whatever it was) to use as many skills as possible within that time and still land greater psi sword at the last second. Too late and no Insight bonus for GPB, too soon and Insight goes into lockout before having been used to the fullest.

So, an easy rotation that can start very early in the build and does not require a fully IOed build at max level and all purpled out and etc would be:

Insight lockout period: Psi Blade, Telekinetic Blow, Psi Blade Sweep, Greater Psi Blade.

During Insight: Psi Blade, TK Blow, Psi Blade Sweep, repeat, repeat, work that extra Insight DoT damage with every attack, work it!, repeat until Insight is almost over, then BOOM, GREATER PSI BLADE OMFG DAMAAAAAAAAGE!

8 hours ago, Sovera said:

It involves Psi Sweep.

Someone over the Pylon thread managed to make Psi have good numbers by avoiding the use of the greater psi sword during Insight until the very last second in order to maximize Insight upkeep.

While CoH 100% does not lend itself to this sort of thing, what with lack of addons, UI, warnings and etc, it's something a player can try to do by keeping mental track (for example keep track of how many attacks they use).

In WoW my Hunter does the same thing by trying to maximize upkeep of stacks and only using the skill to prevent the stacks from dropping sometimes in the last 0.5 second, but there I have timers with tenth of seconds placed where I want on the screen and which I can consult (and do consult feverishly). CoH lacks this so good luck in keeping mind Insight's 8 second upkeep (or whatever it was) to use as many skills as possible within that time and still land greater psi sword at the last second. Too late and no Insight bonus for GPB, too soon and Insight goes into lockout before having been used to the fullest.

So, an easy rotation that can start very early in the build and does not require a fully IOed build at max level and all purpled out and etc would be:

Insight lockout period: Psi Blade, Telekinetic Blow, Psi Blade Sweep, Greater Psi Blade.

During Insight: Psi Blade, TK Blow, Psi Blade Sweep, repeat, repeat, work that extra Insight DoT damage with every attack, work it!, repeat until Insight is almost over, then BOOM, GREATER PSI BLADE OMFG DAMAAAAAAAAGE!

Cool when I was looking at the #'s psi blade sweep dpa was really good so my guess was pretty close to spot on but was not aware of the last part so that is helpful

FlashBack to old days: Pinnacle

Langar Thurs-Katana/SR 50; Hejtmane-DM/DA 50

Rogue Spear-Spines/DA 50; Hypnosis-Ill/Rad 50

Sir Thomas Theroux-DM/SR 50; Melted Copper-Fire/Shield 50; Byzantine Warrior-DB/ELA 50; Blade Tempo-50 DB/EA