Hello!

Ilovetacos

I would love to quest with other people cause doing missions by myself is lonely. I am looking for someone that I can have a long standing relationship for doing missions with. I have just recently got back into this game since I did not know that CoH had been resurrected. 😄😄😄 My toon is new so she is level 4 😞😞😞 Dominator/Darkness Control .... I am a team player and can't wait to play in a team. ❤️❤️❤️ 

Welcome!  EmperorSteele gave out some good advice.  I would also recommend joining the Excelsior and Excelsior Badges global channels.

/chan_join Excelsior

/chan_join Excelsior Badges

Between those two global channels, Broadcast, and LFG, you should be able to easily find teams.

17 hours ago, EmperorSteele said:

Well, there's plenty of SGs recruiting! The Legion, Paragon Defense Force, and that's just a couple posted here on the forums! And if you're ever in the mood for teaming, just queue a mission, shout out in broadcast or the LFG channel, invite anyone who responds and go nuts!

i tried the LFG channel and i think cause I am such a low level like no one bothers with me 

16 hours ago, Apparition said:

Welcome!  EmperorSteele gave out some good advice.  I would also recommend joining the Excelsior and Excelsior Badges global channels.

/chan_join Excelsior

/chan_join Excelsior Badges

Between those two global channels, Broadcast, and LFG, you should be able to easily find teams.

i joined both of them. We will see how it goes

23 minutes ago, Ilovetacos said:

i tried the LFG channel and i think cause I am such a low level like no one bothers with me 

Unfortunately, low level story arc teams have mostly gone to the wayside in favor of the low level trials and TFs, and AE.  Your best bet for a team before level 20 is to join a DFB trial, DIB trial, or a Positron TF.  I would also strongly suggest that you go to Pocket D (via either Kings Row or Port Oakes), talk with Null the Gull (a gull on top of a box truck on the red side of Pocket D), and change your character's alignment to either Rogue or Vigilante.  That will expand your teaming options to include both red and blue (ugh 😛 ) content.

10 minutes ago, Apparition said:

Unfortunately, low level story arc teams have mostly gone to the wayside in favor of the low level trials and TFs, and AE.  Your best bet for a team before level 20 is to join a DFB trial, DIB trial, or a Positron TF.  I would also strongly suggest that you go to Pocket D (via either Kings Row or Port Oakes), talk with Null the Gull (a gull on top of a box truck on the red side of Pocket D), and change your character's alignment to either Rogue or Vigilante.  That will expand your teaming options to include both red and blue (ugh 😛 ) content.

yeah I have a mission for pocket D so I will check that out in a few