LGTF with sub 50s.

LQT

Forum post of this issue as requested by GM_Miss:

Ran a WST LGTF last night [19/Feb/2020]. Leader +3 others were 43 ish. Others ranged from 38 to 48/49.

No issues until Hami when all Rikti mobs spawned at 43 [mission set as +0] except Hami mitos and the core which were level 50. +7 to the entire group. May have forgotten this is a holdover from live where Hami always spawned at a minimum of 50. Since the LGTF can be run from 35+ this can lead to problems if there are no 50s present to lead.

Unable to land attacks to progress and ended up being assisted by GM_Miss with an auto kill/complete of the core to continue the TF.

Of note the auto kill then caused level 54 buds to spawn, +11 to the group. Perhaps a consequence of GM_Miss being present or something else? Not enough data to check for that part but mostly inconsequential to the issue anyway.

Many thanks again to GM_Miss for helping us get past this.

If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Was on the same team as LQT as the leader at lvl 43 (Defibrilator)- above report captures it all nicely I think (I doubt it matters but we were on Reunion server) Just to add my thanks to GM_Miss for single handedly solo-ing Hami for us. We valiantly held her drink for her 😉

Edited by ColdSpark
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, LQT said:

Of note the auto kill then caused level 54 buds to spawn, +11 to the group. Perhaps a consequence of GM_Miss being present or something else? Not enough data to check for that part but mostly inconsequential to the issue anyway.

Many thanks again to GM_Miss for helping us get past this.

FWIW, if you kill the LGTF Hamidon without killing all of the yellow mitos before hand, Hami buds will spawn in that LGTF mission.  It's the only other way to get the buds badge than Hamidon raids.

As for the LGTF itself, IMO it was a mistake for SCoRE to lower the level restriction for it from level 45 to 35 specifically because of this.  The Hamidon encounter was designed for level 50s.  I imagine it would take a bit of work to rework it for level 35s.

12 hours ago, Apparition said:

if you kill the LGTF Hamidon without killing all of the yellow mitos before hand, Hami buds will spawn in that LGTF mission

That doesn't seem to track with other runs. Did another LGTF last night with mostly/all 50s and the buds still spawned after we had cleared all the mitos before taking out the core.

Something interesting was 2 sets of buds spawned. A yellow conning set at level 50, and a purple conning set at level 54.

If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

17 hours ago, Veelectric Boogaloo said:

It's fine for 35's so long as there's a 50 leading. Also buds will spawn if you kill all the yellows too, just have to wait around after hami dies.

8 hours ago, LQT said:

That doesn't seem to track with other runs. Did another LGTF last night with mostly/all 50s and the buds still spawned after we had cleared all the mitos before taking out the core.

Something interesting was 2 sets of buds spawned. A yellow conning set at level 50, and a purple conning set at level 54.

Didn't know that the buds spawn after Hamidon dies if you kill the yellow mitos as well.  Nice!  Thanks.  No more Hamidon raids ever for me!