Rad/Rad is, well, Rad!

Gobbledygook

Just downloaded Tequila and rolled a toon today. Was happy to see the new powersets that we have available to us here. I decided to go with a concept I always wanted to play. One of my favorite X-Men was always Havok, so I decided to roll up a rad/rad.

So far, he's only lvl 12, but I'm having a ton of fun with him already. I plan on using him mostly for soloing and TF's/Trials.

I'm also hoping to get him to where I can perform "Stupid Scrapper Tricks" with him.

You know, solo AV's, slaughter room full of mobs after team wipes. Stuff like that.

My question is, Does anyone have any experience with either set in the later game?

Just downloaded Tequila and rolled a toon today. Was happy to see the new powersets that we have available to us here. I decided to go with a concept I always wanted to play. One of my favorite X-Men was always Havok, so I decided to roll up a rad/rad.

So far, he's only lvl 12, but I'm having a ton of fun with him already. I plan on using him mostly for soloing and TF's/Trials.

I'm also hoping to get him to where I can perform "Stupid Scrapper Tricks" with him.

You know, solo AV's, slaughter room full of mobs after team wipes. Stuff like that.

My question is, Does anyone have any experience with either set in the later game?

Did not exist when the game closed down it was on the radar (it was hidden in the code/data base and activated by the original score team)  so none of us old timers unless they where on the private server have any experience with rad on scrappers

FlashBack to old days: Pinnacle

Langar Thurs-Katana/SR 50; Hejtmane-DM/DA 50

Rogue Spear-Spines/DA 50; Hypnosis-Ill/Rad 50

Sir Thomas Theroux-DM/SR 50; Melted Copper-Fire/Shield 50; Byzantine Warrior-DB/ELA 50; Blade Tempo-50 DB/EA

I thought so, but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Btw, I remember you from the old forums. Welcome home.

Thank You and to help out I still have an old excel spreadsheet from the scrapper form days and here is rads ST attack break down by dpa (damage per activation) this is raw numbers no IO's or any other buff may help you with your high end attack change planning if you start chasing AV's

Contaminated 64.70

Rad Smash 70.16

siphon 64.60

dev blow         89.57

FlashBack to old days: Pinnacle

Langar Thurs-Katana/SR 50; Hejtmane-DM/DA 50

Rogue Spear-Spines/DA 50; Hypnosis-Ill/Rad 50

Sir Thomas Theroux-DM/SR 50; Melted Copper-Fire/Shield 50; Byzantine Warrior-DB/ELA 50; Blade Tempo-50 DB/EA

I'd like to know people's thoughts on the /rad secondary on scrappers - as far as they've experienced so far.

I went to help a friend with his low level Skulls mission and my new DB/Rad scrapper was ... well, not as effective as I expected him to be. It's pretty sad when the EB kills you first and the blaster hangs on a lot longer...

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!