Power Customisation Wishlist

leese

As the title says...

All Flight powers

Add options for default flight animation, hover animation, fly poses 1-4, magic carpet and others I might forget?

Teleport

Mystic Flight has a teleport animation that's different from the default. There's also Spring Attack's!

Combat Jumping and Super Jump

These powers cannot be used at the same time as Ninja Run and Beast Run, so you lose the animation when you activate SJ. Adding an option to CJ and SJ so they at least have the same animations would be nice.

Sprint

Actually, let's do that for sprint too.

And finally...

Rest

Yes, I am deadly serious. There are a ton of emotes that could be used for this power! Does your hero rest by turning on a boombox? Does your villain chill with a little juggling? Maybe your scrapper does a kata to relax. How about a nice cup of tea to recover your fatigue? Loads of possibilities for fun and personalisation.

Yeah, I know, none of this is high priority. but I'd like to see it. Add your own!

Do what with Sprint now?  You know you can have sprint (or the prestige sprint powers) on with Ninja Run or Beast Run or any of the travel powers, right?  So I'm not sure what you mean by "let's do that for Sprint too."

Anyhow, I get what you're saying about Ninja Run.  But it --and Beast Run-- are basically lesser travel powers that you can have for free now but used to be a bonus.  It turns off when you activate super jump or super speed because it's not supposed to stack with those powers the way Sprint can.

As for Rest...  Yeah, what you consider restful someone else might not.  However, I could see the easy fix to this being somehow removing the freeze out on animations in the taking a knee pose.  So once you've begun the resting, allow players to activate other animations as they see fit.

RE: Ninja Run and Beast Run, yes, I get why they can't be used with CJ and SJ from a mechanical perspective. But a lot of people take them just for the animations, and it's kind of a bummer to have to eventually drop the NR/BR animations to get the benefits of CJ, SJ, SS etc.

So it would be nice to have their animations as choices for other, incompatible powers. The powers no longer cost anything in real money/purchases so there's nothing to be lost offering the animations for free if it is possible.

It would be nice to have alternate emotes/animations/stances usable with these powers. or even just an emote that mimics the idle stance of Ninja Run (great with shields, having nothing to do with ninjas even) and Beast Run (great idle stance for wrestlers and such).

Love the ideas for Rest alt animations!

In regards to custom options for travels and stuff...I tried Champions Online after the Sunset. And while I didnt like much in teh game, a LOT of the different movement and travel powers had totally amazing options. Stuff like blazing trails when running, ice slides (think iceman), tunneling travel powers, loads of flight options..path auras in tee color of Flags..