Cannot attune six enhancements in a row (same power)

Logansan

Each time I attempt to attune all six enhancements in the same power, I get a client crashed on the last one. I've tested this three times with the same result.

I repeated the same process each the time, can attuned four with no problem, but while attuning the firth one I notice that the sixth slot becomes vacant not the fifth slot and once it's attuned it moves to the sixth slot with the enhancement that was originally in the sixth moving to the fifth slot,  then when I attune that one the client crashes. 

Note: I did all three tests while in my base (on Trochbearer), but I doubt that is relevant.

Ran into this as well today.  Uploaded a simple crash report.  Was happening whenever I tried to use an enhancement catalyst on the last slot of a power I found if you go slow and let the success animation complete you can do more combines, however it will eventually cause a client crash..  Also would happen without fail if I exited out of the combine screen prior to the success animation completing.

I had it crash last night Catalyzing the 6th enhance as well. When I catalyze the second set, I exited to the management screen after each catalyze, and was able to upgrade all 6 and didn’t crash  for the rest of the night. Couldn’t say if the salvage or merit vendor window was open when I crashed on the first set. 

Happen twice again today (different character). Interesting enough one was on the 3rd slot, previously I've only seen it happen on the last slot.

Also, on one during the success animation it clearly slowed the enhancement icon temporary changing to the common Endurance IO. Crash reports where sent each time.

By chance was the 6th one always a proc?  I know proc's can't be boosted so they must have a code difference... maybe there's something wonky in the way the attunement screen deals with procs that can trigger a crash.

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow