New to MM's with a few q's

Squishor

Hey Everyone. I was hoping I could get a little help with a few questions. I have a thugs/time mm that is around 15 so far and I was following the guide from Warlawk for it so far. Now that I have my 1st bruiser life is getting a lot easier and I should be able to up my diff some.

I was reading that the Gaus Chance for build up in the enforcers doesn't actually proc? If this is true does anyone have an idea of what to replace it with? 

Also, where he has the awesome purple IO's would anyone have suggestions for ones I can use during leveling as a replacement until 50?

I have a farmer so the inf isn't a prob but I want to at least have something in those slots in the mean time. Any help would be appreciated.

If it doesn't proc that would be a very recent change.  But the Guass slotted into Enforcers will proc on the Enforcers from their Tactics power.  The way it works in Tactics is a chance to proc for every teammate or pet Tactics buffs. But Enforcers Tactics only works on Thugs,   so you won't get your best results in Enforcers until you have all your pets to increase the proc chances the Enforcers have.  Until then I'd go with either a Dmg or maybe Achilles proc instead.

*Edit*  Don't have access to mid's to see what purple IO's your asking about. But my suggestion would be to plan a separate leveling build using attuned IO's, with a plan to respec into the other build one you hit 50 or even 47.    At lower levels your IO's will have lower enhancement values, so you'll need more of them to reach desired levels of enhancement.  That means at lower levels frankenslotting to reach desired level of Dmg, Acc and End will often be better than chasing set bonuses.

Edited by Dr Causality

• 3 weeks later