Enhacement Set Bonuses Spreadsheet

Here is a link to an Enhancement Set Bonuses Excel spreadsheet that I've created, just in case anyone else would find a spreadsheet of enhancement set bonuses useful. I added some missing information and have also fixed a few errors. There are probably still mistakes and errors in the spreadsheet that I haven't found yet, FYI.

I've also broken apart the main spreadsheet into individual spreadsheets for most of the various set bonuses. If you want a specific set bonus, it's a lot easier to find the IO you want this way. In case I missed something, instructions on how to filter the main spreadsheet and also how to rank your filtered data are in text boxes at the bottom of the spreadsheets.

SetBonuses.zip

Edited by BlackSpectre
  • Like 4

• 10 months later

Just FYI, I got the enhancement set information for my spreadsheets from this page on the Wiki  https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Enhancement_Sets

After I made these spreadsheets, I discovered an amazing page at the Wiki that does almost everything my spreadsheets do. It breaks down enhancement set bonuses by their set bonuses (energy, smashing, lethal resistance & defense, healing, range, etc.). The page is sortable by columns too! If I had known about this page I might never have created the spreadsheets...

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Set_Bonus_Comparison_Tables

I still use my spreadsheets over the wiki page, but only because sometimes it's very useful to see what the other set bonuses are on a particular enhancement when trying to choose between them. It doesn't come into play often, but when it does I'm grateful for the spreadsheets. Also, I put a lot of work into them!  🙂

A page at the wiki that I actually do use often is the Enhancements with Special Effects page. It lists all of the special enhancements that have global procs or other effects like healing or recovery granting, stealth, knockback resistance, etc. Very useful page!  https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Set_Enhancements_with_Special_Effects

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later

If you use Mids Reborn, you can check these using Windows>>Set Bonus Finder as well.

(but as a spreadsheet lover, thanks for your work!)

Edited by Zepp
  • Thumbs Up 1

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation