Contingency SG

Scan

Would like to get hold of the SG leader as this was my original SG on live.

Some of the original members are desperate to come home to this SG and we would all like to be invited.

Please feel free to message me either here or in-game (@Scan chat handle).

• Like 1

Heh, well we were able to get to name back earlier today.

Wicked.

You were able to find my song from eons ago?  Geez, my hair was ridiculously long back then.

It was written and inspired by CoH and The Contingency naming some of the places and players I spent time with in the earlier days.

Didn't know Tainted Greek, Target and the like before my band recorded the album.

Man ..Opus Bridge.. I am bloody 33 now haha

Spoke to another defiant dude .. I can't remember what his name was on Defiant and I am sure it was Contingency (name of Jim) but i added him to facebook. I also speak with Tania too from America I cannot remember their names ingame though T_T

So nice to hear from you dude!

• Like 1

Holy balls batman, i remember the Contingency :) Weren't you guys there during the CoH beta? I was in the Knights of Britannia back in the day but I always wanted to join you guys, never got the chance tho :P

Oh and hiya Ringko, can you guess who this is?  ;D

• Like 1

[...] Oh and hiya Ringko, can you guess who this is?  ;D

Oh wow, I'm afraid no bells are ringing. :-[

A shot in the dark however... Rose Knight? ???

(Sorry for being terrible!)

EDIT: And now that I've seen your post in the "Defiant Roll Call" topic, I'm rather embarrassed and can only apologize once more for being terrible :( - I even tried cheating by flipping through all my screenshots from back then, which I on second flip-through saw I had done too quickly, as I had overlooked your name in some screenshots taken during a few Arena matches. I think the "guess who this is" wording threw me off, thinking you used to play with a different name :P.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later

Hello boys I remember the original TC group and its celebrities like Tainted Greek and Globey. I hope to see the TC boys back in-game soon.

Big love - BlueDragoon

• Like 1

"Sally was actually a virtual construct of code and graphics. Simply put, she was a computer graphic running via a computer simulation. As was Croatoa. And Paragon City and the Rogue Isles. The entire game of City of Heroes actually. None of it was real. ~ Matt Miller (Positron)"

• 10 months later

Oh Hello there guys. I remember my TC time fondly. One of the first ever online guild type thing I ever joined. And the first really special one. So wonderful to see your names.

I remember our coalition with The Awfully nice Chaps, The forgotten Warriors, Order of the Cruciform Cross. One of the first ever online guild type thing I ever joined. And the first really special one. All coming back to me.

Sin I remember. Malachi only by name. Scan I remember. Wow. I used to play a MA/Regen Scrapper and a Emp/Psi Defender.

I have three very low level characters on a different server.  But wonderful to hear from you all @Lodestar1977

Edited by Lodestar_1977

Just now, Lodestar_1977 said:

So it was... Ok memory not quite coming back to me.

How are you Coin? Wonderful to see your name.

Good thanks, always around, there's a Coin on every server now.....Crisis of Infinite Coins 😉

Just now, Coin said:

Good thanks, always around, there's a Coin on every server now.....Crisis of Infinite Coins 😉

Ah. well "Lodestar" was taken as I only found out about this place the other week from a US player I ran a guild with for The Secret World. I did create "Lodestar." which will do. I made him on Reunion too just as soon as I saw Reunion was the unofficial EU server today.

15 minutes ago, Lodestar_1977 said:

Ah. well "Lodestar" was taken as I only found out about this place the other week from a US player I ran a guild with for The Secret World. I did create "Lodestar." which will do. I made him on Reunion too just as soon as I saw Reunion was the unofficial EU server today.

I've been here since the beginning so my main is on Torchbearer, but I've been using all the servers recently, especially Excelsior, seems to be the busiest usually. 🙂

• 9 months later

Good to see The Contingency is still live and well... I've literally in the last week found out that it had been brought back... 

I can't for the life of me remember my Hero name on the Live servers before I stopped playing around 2007... It was a Midget Archer who also enjoyed getting right into the middle of the action with a Mexican name.... I seem to remember it started Flecha as it was Spanish along the lines of Arrowed Midget or something like that.... 

Took me bloody ages to remember the SG name lol