Dark/Kin proc based.

Sovera

This is more a theme concept for something that I am leveling. The basic idea is to be a buff bot (which is why anyone rolls /kin, amirite?) and so the main idea is to act like a MM and buff and debuff while the other seven are our minions doing the damage. Considering how good Speedboost and Fulcrum is this is a decent proposition.

That said there would be no point in making something without trying to squeeze every drop of juice out of it, so:

- Softcapped S/L/E.

- Perma Hasten/Haunt with two Siphon Speed.

- Five procs in the Hold having HD rate it as 332 damage combined. This is not counting Containement which will add a bit more, and also the reason I did not add a 6th proc (which HD shows as a damage increase over the damage IO).

- The single target Immobilize was taken to have an attack chain since the alternative would be thumb twiddling until level 35 for an epic attack. Even with procs the Immobilize is nothing special with HD clocking at 123 damage. So this is a weak point that can be replaced but I like to press buttons. The build can be pretty busy as usual for a /kin. Power Siphon, Siphon Speed, Transfusion. These three are up often and can be included in the attack chain, plus the pauses to Speedboost our herd of cats who rarely have the dignity to be all in place so a sole application covers them all. While it's not going to be a Pylon winner Haunt + Umbral + procced up two button rotation is still going to whittle stuff down if we get separated which is important since no one wants to hit like a cotton ball. What the build is is completely lacking in AoE damage but I'm not intending to solo and in my experience once we are in a team and FSing the living bejesus out of everyone nothing stays alive long enough. ST to mop up the stragglers is where its at.

- The build is very light on Controls (even Possess is just a mule I've no intentions to use). I know it is heresy, but in my experience they don't add much and when I Scrap/Brute/Tanker the immobilizes annoy the heck out of me. I started by spamming Fearsome Stare as I leveled but remembering this I made the experiment -not- to, and as semi predicted nothing changed. HP did not dip, missions happened as normal. Now, a caveat: in the low levels spamming Fearsome Stare had its value (which stopped at around Manticore level) and it -still- has value, but as an emergency button. Second pack accidentally agroed, or a Scrapper who went off to solo and is being slowly overwhelmed. Then, yes, dash in throw a Fearsome Stare or Heart of Darkness for a breather, heal them back up. Otherwise we are not helping any once the team starts having enough defense to survive (and lets keep in mind our heal is pretty powerful at 750 HP every three seconds) there is no value in making the enemies cower or stumble instead of having them cluster around the agro generators.

- I did not rush to take Heart of Darkness since as mentioned I'm going light on controls. I needed Tactics to push my accuracy up as leveling so I took that first. In any case the intent is to use it combined with FS. Go in, FS, immediately Heart of Darkness to hakuna the mob's tatas. I could have increased its damage by a fair bit (HD shows it as 166 damage at the moment, but maximized it was up to 288) but I feel it to be a drop of water in the ocean. The extra 3% in Energy and the Energy Font(s) continuing to stack their pulsing stun aura to the stun of Heart of Darkness was more desirable

Someone might say, but Sov, you built a Corruptor. You're light on controls and went for procced blasts. And I would say yes, I thought about this as well and how for gameplay reasons I could have done it so, but as I mentioned at the start it's a theme. I wanted to go around with the puppy and the Shades and after trying a Dominator I realized I preferred the idea of mass boosting the party instead of doing pew pews.

I did not pick Incarnates yet since I did not do any research on them. With FS and us being light on damage (with a good chunk coming from procs which will ignore Musculature) Musculature does not seem useful, but it will boost the pet's damage and a chunk of our personal damage does come from them. In the same vein Agility will mess with the procs proccing. And since light on controls the controlling buffing Alpha seems eh.

Intuition seems the most well rounded with damage, range, ToHit and hold duration buffed.

Everyone takes Degenerative and that makes it less useful since max stacks are achieved quickly. Taking something more niche (but still useful) is bound to be a better improvement, but with bugs and low numbers I'm not sure what would serve. We already do -ToHit so Diamagnetic might be nice to stack, but that's spreadsheet talk when things die so fast and at 50 everyone is softcapped. The -regen seems minimal at 10% per stack (if I'm reading it correctly). The -res incarnate stacks to 10% (if I'm reading it correctly again) which is eh.

I'll take a look at @Sir Myshkin's proc monster thread later and see what he picked for his Dark/Dark proc monster.

Spoiler

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Blue Heaven: Level 50 Natural Controller
Primary Power Set: Darkness Control
Secondary Power Set: Kinetics
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Dark Grasp -- Apc-Dmg(A), GldJvl-Dam%(3), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(3), UnbCns-Dam%(5), Apc-Dam%(5), CldSns-%Dam(7)
Level 1: Transfusion -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(7), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(9), Prv-Heal/Rchg(9), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(11), Prv-Absorb%(11)
Level 2: Shadowy Binds -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(13), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(13), TraoftheH-Dam%(15), GldJvl-Dam%(15), CldSns-%Dam(17)
Level 4: Fly -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 6: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(19), Rct-ResDam%(21), Ksm-ToHit+(21)
Level 8: Fearsome Stare -- SprWiloft-Rchg/Dmg%(A), SprWiloft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(23), SprWiloft-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(25), SprWiloft-EndRdx/Rchg(25), SprWiloft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(27), SprWiloft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(27)
Level 10: Siphon Speed -- RechRdx-I(A), Acc-I(29)
Level 12: Siphon Power -- RechRdx-I(A), Acc-I(23)
Level 14: Afterburner -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 16: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(29)
Level 18: Haunt -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(31), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(31), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), CldSns-%Dam(33)
Level 20: Speed Boost -- EndMod-I(A)
Level 22: Increase Density -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(33), UnbGrd-ResDam(33), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(34), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(34), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(34)
Level 24: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(37), Rct-Def/EndRdx(39)
Level 26: Tactics -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(39), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(39), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(40), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(40), GssSynFr--Build%(40)
Level 28: Heart of Darkness -- Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), CldSns-%Dam(36), Arm-Dam%(36), Erd-Acc/Rchg(37), SprOvrPrs-Rchg/Energy Font(37)
Level 30: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 32: Umbra Beast -- ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(42), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(42), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SlbAll-Build%(43), CldSns-%Dam(43)
Level 35: Transference -- EffAdp-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(A)
Level 38: Fulcrum Shift -- RechRdx-I(A), Acc-I(43)
Level 41: Scorpion Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(45), Rct-Def/EndRdx(45)
Level 44: Possess -- CrcPrs-Conf%(A), CrcPrs-Conf/Rchg(45), CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg(46), CrcPrs-Conf(46), CrcPrs-Acc/Rchg(46), CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx(48)
Level 47: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(48), UnbGrd-Max HP%(48), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(50)
Level 49: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(50), RedFrt-Def(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Containment
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(17)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(19)
------------