Very bad bug. Leader of group gets less exp and item drops. (uploaded pics for proof)

eldriyth

I dual-box with Harry (my farmer) pretty often, especially when I'm working on unlocking another member of my gang's iToys, and yeah... Having both halves of a pair in an AE farm mission, this issue becomes pretty obvious. The pair's INF totals are always on par with each other, so there doesn't seem to be an issue there, but the difference in recipe drops is noticeable.

Salvage I pay a lot less attention to, so no idea if it applies there.

Harry's XP is still turned off to keep him at vet level 100, so I can't speak to any XP differences, either.

Enhancements are odd. Sometimes enhancement drops seem pretty even, sometimes it slightly favors the second character. It varies enough that it could just be RNG silliness. 

The recipe drop difference is way too consistent to just blame on the fickleness of the RNG, though.  

[Dev Gang, if you want to pull my logs server-side to see for yourselves, most recently I've been running AE Arc#2551 on Everlasting, with Haroeris (My farmer, on the @Laughingcrow account-) and Oreviel (my Rad Defender, on my main @Coyotedancer account).  It's not unusual for Harry, as leader, to end up with somewhere between half and two-thirds the recipe drops Rev ends up with. If it's helpful, I can start keeping a log of exactly who-gets-what.]

Edited by Coyotedancer
  • Thanks 1

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice