Pre-Emptive Suggestion: Add More Base Portals to Zones

3 hours ago, VileTerror said:

I believe Doc_Scorpion was referring to how to unlock them, Munki.  Which, other than Wentworth's teleporter, were account-wide purchases with real money.

I was referring to the fact that on HC, they're limited use items (charges) rather than being unlimited (other than their cooldown period) as they were on Live.  (At least that was my impression when trying to puzzle out the descriptions on the P2W vendor.  The lack of an up-to-date wiki sometimes makes things difficult.)

For whatever reason, they seem to be the only full strength Vet/Boxset reward that's not available to all via P2W.

Edited by Doc_Scorpion

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

I'm pretty sure the Market Teleporters were always limited use; both the Day Job and the purchasable variety directly from the Market itself.  I'll straight up admit to not knowing with any certainty, though.  I scarcely touched the market back then compared to now.  The SCoRE/Homecoming changes to the market have made it infinitely more appealing than the Legacy disaster.

The Pocket D, Base Teleport, and Mission Teleport are all unlimited use once purchased on a per-character basis, but with 1/2 hour recharge timers on them.  The Day Job Base Teleport is, understandably, limited to charges gained by logging off near a Base Portal.