Costume Change emote

I don't know if you have the chops to do this, but I would love it if there was a costume change animation where you step into a telephone booth (or a police box from Doctor Who) in order to change costumes. I know, it is cliche, but why not?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I remain,

The Grumpy Gamer Girl and the Big Green Dragon

Maybe an emote that has you step into a door that appears in front of you, then step out in the new costume.  Might look silly just anywhere but if the player uses it next to a wall or other object, it could look like a previously hidden door was accessed to step into a hidden closet or whatever.

Would rather not make an entirely new thread for my suggestion when this sort-of-related one exists, so:
The ability to edit colour and FX for the existing CC emotes, please! I have no idea how this would be implemented, but I have a bunch of characters who use the "Pure Energy" emote to change, and often the shade of blue that uses doesn't fit, so the whole thing has to change to suit me!

EDIT: Also, for the ones that use "Dimension Shift", it would be really cool to be able to edit the silhouettes to match the colours of the costume, so it looks like it's kind of layering onto my character....yeah...........nice.............

Edited by Dreamboat
  • Thanks 1

@Hissatsuman, you can mainly find me on Everlasting!