Ninja Blade/Bio Build

Saikochoro

Hello Stalkers!

I just recently started using MIDs and build planning.  I have developed the following build for a Ninja Blade/Bio/Soul stalker.  Not sure if it is similar to other builds that may already have been posted as I honestly didn't check.  My goal was to soft cap S/L/E, have decent S/L resists, and have heal/aborb/regen take care of the rest.  I achieved those goals and have a moderate amount of recharge built in.  I also happened softcap negative and AOE and almost softcapped fire/cold as a by product of the slotting.  Build has no purples, but does have both ATO sets.   I took shadow meld mainly as a LOTG mule not to meet defense softcaps.

Let me know what you guys think.

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Sinja: Level 50 Mutation Stalker
Primary Power Set: Ninja Blade
Secondary Power Set: Bio Armor
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Sting of the Wasp -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(3), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(3), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7)
Level 1: Hide -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 2: Hardened Carapace -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(7), RctArm-ResDam(9), RctArm-EndRdx(19), GldArm-3defTpProc(42), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(42)
Level 4: Boundless Energy -- EndMod-I(A), EndMod-I(9), Prv-Heal(11), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(46)
Level 6: Assassin's Blade -- StlGl-Acc/Dmg(A), StlGl-Dmg/Rchg(11), StlGl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), StlGl-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), StlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), StlGl-Rchg/Hide%(15)
Level 8: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), RctRtc-ToHit/Rchg(19), RctRtc-ToHit(45), RechRdx-I(46)
Level 10: Environmental Modification -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), DefBuff-I(17), DefBuff-I(17)
Level 12: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(48)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- DefBuff-I(A), DefBuff-I(43)
Level 16: Adaptation 
Level 18: Divine Avalanche -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(42), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(43), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 20: Ablative Carapace -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(21), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(21), Prv-Heal/Rchg(23), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(23), Prv-Absorb%(25)
Level 22: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 24: Tough -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(25), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(36), RctArm-EndRdx(40)
Level 26: Soaring Dragon -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(27), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(27), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31)
Level 28: DNA Siphon -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg(31), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(31), EffAdp-EndMod(34), EffAdp-EndMod/Rchg(36), EffAdp-EndMod/EndRdx(36)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), DefBuff-I(37), EndRdx-I(37)
Level 32: Golden Dragonfly -- AssMar-Acc/Dmg(A), AssMar-Dmg/Rchg(33), AssMar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), AssMar-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), AssMar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), AssMar-Rchg/Rchg Build Up(34)
Level 35: Super Jump -- Empty(A)
Level 38: Moonbeam -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(39), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(40), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40)
Level 41: Parasitic Aura -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(46), Prv-Heal/Rchg(48), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(48)
Level 44: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), DefBuff-I(45), EndRdx-I(45)
Level 47: Shadow Meld -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Gambler's Cut -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(50), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(50), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 1: Assassination 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(37)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 16: Defensive Adaptation 
Level 16: Efficient Adaptation 
Level 16: Offensive Adaptation 
Level 38: Quick Form 
------------

Here are the totals.  This is in offensive adaptation.  Don't have any incarnates in the build at the moment.  Hasten is on (63.8% recharge without hasten).

image.png.478a5a6d826aaa0e372e6f6d1efd526b.png

Edit:  Darn, I just realized a major flaw in the build.  I had hide turned on with the above numbers and wasn't considering the suppressed defense when in combat.  Here are the real numbers:

image.png.0b57ae8d644975216fc08f895722b3f1.png

A good 6% short on S/L and 4% on energy.  On teams this will likely be shored up, but I will have to go back to the drawing board to see how I can make up the remaining amounts.

Edited by Saikochoro

That looks like a solid build. Maybe i will find some time tonight to look into it more detailed.

For now i would like to propose you take a look at Mu Mastery. Moonbeam and Zapp deal the exact same amount of damage but you could get Ball Lightning, which is a nice AoE. You will find Ninja Blade to be an amazing set but will lack in terms of area damage from time to time. Divine Avalanche could mule the LotG from Shadow Meld and your slots wouldbe off a little bit. But i think it could be viable.

Hello,

Here are two things to consider:

1.  Bio is really weak vs energy so I also consider hitting the Energy soft cap a top priority with some much end game stuff blasting away at you with energy attacks.    You could swap out the 3 Eff Mod's in DNA Siphon with 3 from Eradication (can add the damage proc for extra fun).  You are not losing that much as you have many ways already to gain End.

2.  I always try to break up Stalker's Guile to get more S/L Def and to minimize the recharge in the Assassin's "attack".   Leave the hide proc and the 2 other minimal recharge ones from the set (Acc/Dam & Acc/Dam/End/Recharge) in Assassin's Blade and then add in some damage proc's and other sets to your own taste but watch the recharge, you want the Hide proc to go off as much as possible.  Currently you have 95%+ recharge, way too much to get reliable proc's.  You could then put the other 3 Stalker's Guile into Soaring Dragon for example, replacing the Kinetic Combat set and once you get the superior versions, each set of 3 will give you 5% S/L Def.

• Like 1

So after looking into this power combination i came up with this build of mine:

Spoiler

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Mutation Stalker
Primary Power Set: Ninja Blade
Secondary Power Set: Bio Armor
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Gambler's Cut -- SprAssMar-Rchg/Rchg Build Up(A), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprAssMar-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg(5), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprAssMar-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33)
Level 1: Hide -- Ksm-ToHit+(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(5)
Level 2: Hardened Carapace -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(7), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(7), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(9), GldArm-3defTpProc(9), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(11)
Level 4: Flashing Steel -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(15), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(15), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17), Obl-%Dam(19)
Level 6: Assassin's Blade -- SprStlGl-Rchg/Hide%(A), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg(19), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprStlGl-Dmg/Rchg(21), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), SprStlGl-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23)
Level 8: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 10: Boundless Energy -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(25)
Level 12: Environmental Modification -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(25), Rct-Def(27), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(27), Rct-ResDam%(29)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(29)
Level 16: Adaptation 
Level 18: Divine Avalanche -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(31), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(31), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 20: Ablative Carapace -- Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg(33)
Level 22: Super Jump -- Jump-I(A)
Level 24: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(34), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(34), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 26: Soaring Dragon -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(37), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(37)
Level 28: DNA Siphon -- Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg(37)
Level 30: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(39)
Level 32: Golden Dragonfly -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(46)
Level 35: Tough -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(40), UnbGrd-ResDam(42), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(42)
Level 38: Parasitic Aura -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(42)
Level 41: Zapp -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(43), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(45)
Level 44: Ball Lightning -- OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg(A), OvrFrc-End/Rech(45), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End(45), OvrFrc-Dmg/End/Rech(46), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(46)
Level 47: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(48), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(48), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(48), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 49: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(50), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 1: Assassination 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(11), Pnc-Heal/+End(13)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(13)
Level 16: Defensive Adaptation 
Level 16: Efficient Adaptation 
Level 16: Offensive Adaptation 
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon 
Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany 
Level 50: Ion Core Final Judgement 
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment 
Level 50: Reactive Core Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Warworks Core Superior Ally 
------------

Highlights:

45% defense to: S/L/F/C/E/N

44% defense to melee (missed it by 1% )

67,7% Resistance to S/L in oddensive adaption, because you would go over the cap if you play in eff or def adaption. (I don't like wasted bonuses.)

Got the damage incarnates no need fo survivability ones.

132,5% Recharge to have a good attack chain, Ninja Blade does not really need more recharge, in my opinion.

Snipe and Lightning Ball from Mu Mastery with some good IO in it, so they hurt.

That build looks great. Just looks pretty expensive. I was trying to make mine slightly more budget friendly. But I love my stalker so maybe I will bite the bullet, farm some cash, and take the plunge.  It was either gonna be ninja blade/bio or StJ/bio. StJ might be stronger, but ninja blade definitely has style.