Titan Weapons Discussion

People will always make power sets OP, I've seen defenders solo +4*8. 

Any brute with /fire is lethal to almost anything. Should the set be nerfed? 

City of heroes gives people the chance to make characters and become godlike, you dont see the creators of superman stories making him wear a kryptonite ring as he is too op, they make harder content to target their weaknesses.

Incarnate was made to give super builds a challenge, they just gave the incarnate powers before the challenge and then shut down. 

I love CoH, I was gutted when its eyes shut and ecstatic when it returned, but if every time a set is mastered its nerfed, after a year+ of operation,  its gonna upset people. If they care about the community, deal with AE farmers and the state of the market,

It's easier to stop a nail bending by hitting it slowly, if you belt it hard, it bends and can ruin what it's there to secure

• Like 1

• 5 months later

There should be rules against altering sets that are thought to be OP under the guise they are too hard to understand. I know no one who couldnt understand how momentum worked yet they not only nerfed it, they destroyed it. You can now have a sword animation that spins and doesn't even hit what the blade passes through.

• Like 1

I haven't checked out my TW/Nin (ENERGY MELEE!), but from what I've heard from a friend who mains a TW, they like the changes and from what I've read it's still top tier tier.  High ST DPS still, while looking at the numbers 2 seconds off of clearing the test missions as fast as the number one set.