Respec problem...

Invincer

I was doing a respec on my main, and after the Respec all 4 or 5 rows of enhancements that I had left over (a bunch of which were mostly +5's) just flat out disappeared. All 7 rows, empty.... first time something like this has happened, and I know what I was doing, as my main has about 150 vet levels before turning off exp for more influence. This wasn't a mistake, it was some kind of error or bug. Has anyone one else experienced anything like this in game??? I petitioned, but man did this suck... 😞

10 minutes ago, Invincer said:

I was doing a respec on my main, and after the Respec all 4 or 5 rows of enhancements that I had left over (a bunch of which were mostly +5's) just flat out disappeared. All 7 rows, empty.... first time something like this has happened, and I know what I was doing, as my main has about 150 vet levels before turning off exp for more influence. This wasn't a mistake, it was some kind of error or bug. Has anyone one else experienced anything like this in game??? I petitioned, but man did this suck... 😞

Never respec while inside your SG base or in any other instance.  It's known to be bugged.  You need to respec while in a zone. 

Have you tried logging and re-logging?