Can I get a list of DB combos for stalkers?

Gauntlet_Prime

Sure the list is here. Because they invoke build up and placate, and the way stalkers play has changed greatly since then, many people simply ignore the combos on stalkers. Well for that matter a lot of people ignore the combos on everyone and just go with optimized dps chains; I personally enjoy their flavor and still use combos (on my scrapper):

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Dual_Blades

Here's the table, sorry I don't know how to clean up the color formatting but at least the text is readable.

talker

Power Level Effect Weaken
Foe -ToHit -Def
Empower
Self +Damage +ToHit
Attack Vitals
Cone +DoT
Sweep
PBAoE +Knockdown
DualBlades LightOpening.png Nimble Slash 1 Melee, Minor Damage (Lethal).     Continue  
DualBlades ModerateOpening.png Power Slice 1 Melee, Moderate Damage(Lethal). Continue   Begin  
DualBlades ModerateBridge.png Ablating Strike 2 Melee, Moderate Damage (Lethal), Foe -Defense.       Finish
DualBlades AssassinBlades.png Assassin's Blades 6 Melee, Moderate Damage +Special.   Continue   Continue
DualBlades BuildUp.png Build Up 8 Self +Damage +To-Hit.   Begin   Begin
DualBlades Placate.png Placate 12 Ranged, Foe Placate.   Finish    
DualBlades Special1.png Vengeful Slice 18 Melee, Moderate Damage(Lethal), Foe Knockdown.     Finish  
DualBlades Special2.png Sweeping Strike 26 Melee (Cone), Superior Damage (Lethal). Begin      
DualBlades HighLow.png One Thousand Cuts 32 Melee (Cone), Superior Damage (Lethal). Finish      
Edited by Erydanus
  • Thanks 1

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

The build up limitation that was assumed when this set was designed is out the window due to the Stalker ATO proc Chance to Reset Buildup. In theory you could probably fire off the sweep combo much more often than every 2 minutes or so, as Build Up will surely reset longer than its typical cooldown. In fact if you have the Stalker ATO proc Chance of Hide, then it should be in your Assassin's Strike power (Blades). Which means Build Up -> Assassin's Blade -> significant chance of hide reset -> Ablating Strike from Hide; but you may find it better to use a bigger hit instead if the combo, or one of your AoEs;  and if you do an AoE the chance of the build up reset happening again is appreciable. 

Basically the combo system is crap for Stalkers. 

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

My db/ea stalker is at lvl 34.

46% defense to all types but psi already.

5 lotgs, ATO stalker's guile full set in Assassin's blades, other stalker ATO full set in power slice. Very high recharge already, 6 seconds off perma hasten, by lvl 39 will be perma.

Attack chains are as follows

1. From hide long AS on bosses,

BU>AS>AB>SS>PS>repeat with or without BU if recharged

2. From hide or not fast moving team,

BU>AB>AS>SS>PS>repeat with or without BU if recharged

3. With AoE extra attack in chain of I am primary damage and have to AoE more than ST,

BU>AB>AS>SS>PS>OTC>repeat

One of the ATO rocs has a chance to instantly recharge BU, and it happens often, so you end up having crazy high spike damage from constant BU. Put Gausian's BU proc in BU.

Ignore combos. Focus on getting enough recharge to get these attack chains with no gaps, and the damage gets crazy high. Because sweep combo is: BU>AS>AB it will fire off regularly as a bonus, but don't worry about it.

Dps on these chains has been shown to be about 450, pretty darn high. Some get over 500 which is in the neighborhood of sub 2 min pylon and enough to overcome AV Regen.

Edited by SwitchFade

41 minutes ago, Machariel said:

Dual blades combos:

build up -> Assassins blades -> ablating strike (Sweep combo)

there are no other combos for stalkers :’(

Exactly.  

Also, there are no direct Rocky movies after 4 (Creed is a spin off).  I also hear there is no other Ghostbusters movies than the one that premiered in 1984.

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 9:36 AM, Machariel said:

there are no other combos for stalkers :’(

I have Typhoon's Edge slotted with Avalanche on my scrapper.  The sweep combo is not something that exists for me; the knockdown proc in it fires lots as it is.

The sweep combo on Stalkers has a cool positive feedback loop where the more surrounded you are, the more likely you are to reset build up and start chaining sweep combos, so it winds up being pretty decent AoE but only in those situations where you actually need sustained AoE DPS.  Kind of an interesting dynamic and one of the things I enjoyed the most about my DB stalker.

• Like 1