Good items for angled roofs?

LaconicLemur

Hi all. Wondering what people have been using for angled roofs.  My problem is that angled platforms look fake and I'm not sure what to use to fill in the fronts and backs.  I've seen roman stairs be used, but unfortunately that won't work for me.  Hoping to get some ideas.

What my current roof looks like:

Spoiler

1284502970_Annotation2020-03-22160832.thumb.png.4b22b2c13f470eedf5ea4a870bc4a335.png

• Community Rep

I've used the Roman Awnings for the roof of a temple, it's very good if you're going Greek, Roman, or Spanish. However, they aren't perfectly made to blend together without some gaps, so it's good to put something like the dock underneath it. For the cornices under the peak, I used the backs of bathroom shower floors (angled slightly if they had to overlap).  I don't have a pic of the temple roof, but here's a pic of the piece I used. (for whatever reason, I can't get my computer to print the editor bits on my screen).

screenshot_200324-12-36-28.thumb.jpg.22d7252c031d0695beca58f7e04d3196.jpg

But the chalet roof is really very good for an angled roof, since it has the angles built into it, and straight sides that line up well.

-Dacy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1