Safeguard Exploration Badges

Jackanapesink

Maybe it's the OCD in me, but I really want to strike all the exploration badges off my list, and those pesky Safeguard badges just sit there staring me in the face.  Has anyone gotten them, and if so, what's the best technique?  There are, of course, other safeguard badges to be had...I'm now wondering:  in a team mission, wouldn't everyone still have to find the exploration badge in order to get it, or could you split off one member to find it while the rest went about the remaining parts of the mission?

I think the challenge could be fun, but I haven't played enough Safeguard missions to spearhead a badge team yet...

Thoughts are welcome!

Hi, as stated many many times before, Vidiotmaps and reveal are your friends.

That is the easy bit, actually getting all the Safeguards/Mayhems before you outlevel them is the hard bit.

But there are now contacts on blue and red that after a bit of farming will let you do them all exactly when you want and as often as you want so making all the other badges a joy to get.

1 hour ago, Jacktar said:

Hi, as stated many many times before, Vidiotmaps and reveal are your friends.

That is the easy bit, actually getting all the Safeguards/Mayhems before you outlevel them is the hard bit.

But there are now contacts on blue and red that after a bit of farming will let you do them all exactly when you want and as often as you want so making all the other badges a joy to get.

Reveals. I always forget about that. You made my life so much easier. Thank you.