AE bug

Display Name

Today a friend invited me to join an AE mission already in progress.  I was in the Cosmic platform superbase when I was invited, so maybe that has something to do with it?

Anyway, my team menu looked as shown in the picture from the moment I accepted the invite.  I entered the mission and took a screenshot in front of the team lead.

Edit: while I was in here wasting time on the forums, the team lead sent another invite while I was still in the task force and in the mission.  I accepted it and was kicked out of the mission but now everything was working normally.  I suspect that being inside of the superbase when I was first invited was the cause of the glitch (not to mention, the mission was already in progress.)

AE bug.jpg

Edited by Display Name

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!

Hmmm...  Something else went wrong while teaming on a different toon.  I was doing a mission the team lead called "Take Control of Sinclaire" in Night Ward.  During the mission I needed to quit, but when I quit the team I was still inside the mission!?  It was an instanced mission with a building you had to enter.  I was inside the building when I quit the team.  Normally, I expect it to dump me to the entrance of the mission but it just left me there!  I had to find my way out manually (well, I guess I could have used base tp or Ouro.)

AE bug2.jpg

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!