Upgrading IO's to Attuned IO's

Zolis

I think it would be nice if you were able to upgrade IO's to attuned IO's without having to slot them first. So for example... I have some 50 IO's I want to slot in my lower lvl toon... as of right now you have to slot them in a 50 then attune them... then unslot them for your low lvl toon. What about just putting in a system that I can right click on them, or have it like the enhancement converter screen where I can just straight up convert them without slotting. I think it would be a nice system. Thanks.

• Like 2

Just sell yours on the AH and rebuy the attuned version. It'll be cheaper even with the fees than the price of the catalyst. If you've got catalysts to burn beyond what you need for your ATO/Winters just sell them too. But I agree what you suggest would be nice. Really I'd love it if the entire enhancement combining interface was redone but it's obviously not a huge priority since even though it's slow and clunky it mostly works.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Zolis said:

I think it would be nice if you were able to upgrade IO's to attuned IO's without having to slot them first. So for example... I have some 50 IO's I want to slot in my lower lvl toon... as of right now you have to slot them in a 50 then attune them... then unslot them for your low lvl toon. What about just putting in a system that I can right click on them, or have it like the enhancement converter screen where I can just straight up convert them without slotting. I think it would be a nice system. Thanks.

Yes please

Boosters too. I’d love it if that wasn’t so tedious. 

Edited by MunkiLord

14 minutes ago, MunkiLord said:

Yes please

Boosters too. I’d love it if that wasn’t so tedious. 

Yes, I wish there was a +5 Booster that I could buy (for 5X the price of a +1 Booster, of course), so that I could only click once instead of five times.

• Like 1

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer