Halos

CKent83

1 hour ago, CKent83 said:

Can we move them from an aura to a head detail 1 & 2? That way we can be on fire/glowy, and have a halo.

+1 for Halo's.  That would be a cool concept for an angelic type character

• Like 2

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

2 minutes ago, justicebeliever said:

+1 for Halo's.  That would be a cool concept for an angelic type character

We've already got them, they're just under the Aura costume options. I'd like to see them either added or moved to the Head slot Details 1 & 2. That way we'd be able to give our angel's ('cause only an angel has a halo. Yep, totally not going to make any other type of supernatural character that has a halo; no demons here) an aura in addition to the halo.

3 minutes ago, Black Zot said:

I'd rather see halos broken off into their own slot like path auras rather than create yet more competition in the already-overcrowded head detail slots.

If I was approaching the costume creator 'from scratch', I'd have an aura slot for path, hands, legs, torso, head, and eyes as separate things. Heck, to be honest I'd build it with a halo flag on every part slot, just for future expansion. But without a complete costume system overhaul, I don't see that happening. 

• Like 1

Right now, you can also use Halos with ANY type of head.  

Standard head?  Sure. 

Hats?  Sure

Mideval Helmets?  Sure.

If it's a Detail slot, they may have to code it for each sub-type of headgear.

I think make it it's own slot is better, but of course, I do not know the code in question.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MTeague said:

Right now, you can also use Halos with ANY type of head.  

Standard head?  Sure. 

Hats?  Sure

Mideval Helmets?  Sure.

If it's a Detail slot, they may have to code it for each sub-type of headgear.

I think make it it's own slot is better, but of course, I do not know the code in question.

You're probably right. I'm not saying they need to be done a certain way, just that I'd like to use them with an aura.

• Like 1