Doppelganger but as an AV

Not sure it has been suggested before. So here you go. It is pretty simple request. 

Doppelganger but as an archvillain.....

wait for it....

wait for it....

With set bonuses while incarnates active....

So instead of doppelganger that uses only your primary power. We could have doppelganger AV uses  your both primary/secondary/epic&patron powers while occasionally using your incarnate powers. But with set bonuses and stats so you could be fighting yourself at full strenght instead of cheap imitation.

As for name I think ''Mimic'' name hasn't taken yet.

Edited by Darkneblade

honestly, I'd love for there to be scaleable dopplegangers and such, not sure how easily it would be done with picking up set bonuses, but something like you said:

• The regular boss versions we have now that just mimic our primary and secondary
  • Elite boss versions who mimic primary, secondary, as well as pool powers including epics and patrons
  • And lastly, AVs who will take on our full abilities (kind of and-then-some given the entire sets seem to be given to them) of primary, secondary, pools, epic pools, Incarnate selections, and even set bonuses (since those are considered powers)

That said, the issue I could see is that the AV would get bogged down with the insane number of power choices players get and you'd deal with a version of yourself who not only matches you power for power, but has a few more things you couldn't take due to selection limitations and they have AV statblocks... But dude to AI attack rotation issues they're just spamming the fighting pool on you.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Darkneblade said:

That made me lol. I agree AI needs to change or get smarter at least for doppelgangers.

I don't see an easy way to fix that, it might be why ancillary and epic powers don't get copied over. as is, I think blasters Dopplegangers probably go nuts, but I haven't seen it myself, so testing would need to be done.