Path Aura disappears when entering customizing appearance

Rumbleweed

I have a L8 fire/earth dom. He's got Seismic path aura on his costume. When I visit the trainer to customize his appearance, the path aura slot shows None, and the colors for it have been reset to black/white. I seem to recall I get the same behavior if I visit the facemaker in SG base. Other costume slots are fine.

If I set the Path Aura, then save, the path aura is there. But going back to trainer to customize appearance, the path aura is gone again.

It seems that the Path aura is a sub-choice of the regular aura. If you change the regular aura, the path aura resets.

Is that what you mean?

Edited by Herotu

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

No. I mean I have a path aura. I run around AP and there's my Seismic trail.

Go to costume person. Pick the costume with the path aura to change. The path aura is now None, and unlike other glitches where it clears out your costume slot but knows it's been changed, this time path aura is reset and it thinks there has been no change.

Fortunately I was under 10 at the time so it didn't cost me anything. But for a while, it would clear out my path aura every time I went to tweak costume.

• Like 1